Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Talking Coraopolis area....

Howdy all... I live in coraopolis for all those that know where that is... I shoot mostly at a friends house in WV....

(Allegheny County)

Welcome Bige64, Theres a few people here living around you.

(Beaver County)

thank ya for the welcome

(Allegheny County)

Default Robinson

im from robinson, i have done some shooting at collier, and thinking about going to cory, the thing i didnt like about collier is you can only load one round at a time on the rifle range, not to exciting if you have a semi auto.

(Allegheny County)

Default Welcome.

Welcome Bige64 to the PAFOA forum, I recide in Ambridge....if you know where that is, we are town neighbor.
    Deep

(Beaver County)

hey there deep ... yep I know where ambridge is... just a stones throw away... where do ya shoot?.... what do ya shoot?

Default Ambridge!

Im just up from there, technically our address is Ambridge, but Harmony Twp... same street as the cop shop... Do you ever get used to that steel mill noise at night?
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up where to shoot?

hey bige64, I used to shoot at target indoor range in Campbells run road in Robinson but they already closed business, I shoot at the game lande out door range in Wexford exit some times, but they only allowed few rounds in your mag every time you shoot, it is kind of tiring to keep reloading the magazines but better that nothing. I may join the Coraopolis shooting range any soon and I heard you almost can shoot any kind there too, there is just minimal memebership to pay to be a member. I heard there is another shooting range by the Forest Groove in Coraopolis too, I haven't been there nor know if it is true. I shoot short and long guns. including scatter gun.
    Let me know.

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up New Neighbor?

hey frenchy, I know you just moved in to that Harmony area, how do you like the hood anyway? there is a sportsmen lodge up there by Rt-99? I heard they also have shooting range there too have you checked it? I always forget to drop by there and ask them.
    My family and friends always hold a big family picnic there at Harmony Park, they have swimming pool, kids and adults enjoy it a lot.
    Let me know what's new and welcome again to the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by deepcharge41 View Post
    hey frenchy, I know you just moved in to that Harmony area, how do you like the hood anyway? there is a sportsmen lodge up there by Rt-99 {I take it you mean 989}? I heard they also have shooting range there too have you checked it? I always forget to drop by there and ask them.
    My family and friends always hold a big family picnic there at Harmony Park, they have swimming pool, kids and adults enjoy it a lot.
    Let me know what's new and welcome again to the hood.
    That park needs serious remodeling We drove by it the other day, weeds growing in the pools, the building would be great for a hounted house party right now, looks abandoned, the baseball fields and playground is all that is open now.
    I live almost directly across the street from there, just a few houses down.

We should get together some day.
    Last edited by Frenchy; October 2nd, 2006 at 12:24 AM.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast