Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Wholesale Shooter's Supply- Lititz

Hey, don't know if this a duplicate thread,(did a search and found nothing).

Wholesale Shooter's Supply at 751 W Brubaker Valley Rd. in Lititz is phenomenal! The hours are Thurs, Fri, Sat from 1300-1800, but the service there is awesome.

They're a small shop, but the variety of stuff is definitely growing. Just went in there yesterday after not being in there for a year or two. The woman that helped me was absolutely great. I was asking about the locations of some ranges and places to shoot shotgun and tactical, etc. She gave me a bunch of info and then took down my number to call me back, which she did about an hour after I left. I was thoroughly impressed.

They also have a small range there with a 25, 100, 200 yd. It's like 5.00 per weapon to shoot, but they give you some targets and have a nifty target holding setup. Overall, great place and I'll definitely be back.
    Lots of reloading supplies and a pretty decent variety of weapons. Shotguns, AR15s, Handguns, Hunting, etc.
    Retired LEO, FFL Holder

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Wholesale Shooter's Supply- Lititz

Wow. I've passed by a beat-up old sign for the place along Route 501. I've never heard anything about the shop though & figured maybe it was out of business. Do they sell firearms? Or, just supplies? It must be well off of the beaten path. I've never seen the place and I'm 5 minutes from Lititz.

I have been there a few times. It's been over a year and half, but I shot a few pistols there a couple of times. Last time I was there, they had a few firearms for sale. They seem to have a quite a selection of reloading supplies, but I don't know any specifics.

The hours the run are strange, but the folks seem pretty decent there.

(Schuylkill County)

I have been there as well. Very nice little place.

A few months ago when nobody had ammo, they had a couple boxes of 380 auto that was impossible to find anywhere else.

Good selection of guns, ammo and other sporting equipment. Its out of the way for most people but its the closest gun shop to me. Worth the trip.

I'll have to check that place out sometime, I'm only a half hour away at school and me and my buddy's have been looking for a place to shoot near school. Thanks for the info.

~ Derek
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9206&dateline=1225911  268

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    I have been there as well. Very nice little place.

A few months ago when nobody had ammo, they had a couple boxes of 380 auto that was impossible to find anywhere else.

Good selection of guns, ammo and other sporting equipment. Its out of the way for most people but its the closest gun shop to me. Worth the trip.
    How far is On Target Gun Shop in Frackville? Shouldn't be more than 30-40 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    I'll have to check that place out sometime, I'm only a half hour away at school and me and my buddy's have been looking for a place to shoot near school. Thanks for the info.

~ Derek
    If you can make it north of Lititz from Millersville in 30 minutes, I'd love to know the route (and speed...).

Quote Originally Posted by jtkratzer View Post
    If you can make it north of Lititz from Millersville in 30 minutes, I'd love to know the route (and speed...).

~ Derek
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9206&dateline=1225911  268