Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Antis please identify yourselves

I say that the anti gun folks should wear a tee shirt so that we gun owners don't waste our ammo that we spend our hard earned money on to save them. It sure would be nice if I was out in public and a bad guy started shooting at an anti gun person that since they think that you and I should not have a gun anyway that we make sure not to help them. Becasue lets face it even if we save thier ass they are gonna say that stiffer gun laws would help. I guess they don't understand the term OUTLAW. These bad guys do not give a shit if you make more laws they will break them anyway. I just don't get the logic here. Lets make it hard for the good guys so that the bad guys have it easier. And if the antis would wear shirts sayin that I do not belive in gun ownership maybe the bad guys would just go after them since they know that they won't get shot. I hope that this dosen't get me in trouble with the forum police but I think we as gun owners just need to ban together and just help ourselves as much as we can. If i run into an anti I will just ask for there name and tell them thank you for letting me know your not a supporter of the 2nd amendment. I will make sure not to save your ass should anything happen and I am there with my gun and ammo.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Antis please identify yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by VinDyl View Post
    I will make sure not to save your ass should anything happen and I am there with my gun and ammo.
    You're not carrying to save anybody else's "bottom" but your own and your loved ones' anyway, are you?

(Butler County)

I say that the anti gun folks should wear a tee shirt so that we gun owners don't waste our ammo that we spend our hard earned money on to save them. It sure would be nice if I was out in public and a bad guy started shooting at an anti gun person that since they think that you and I should not have a gun anyway that we make sure not to help them. Becasue lets face it even if we save thier ass they are gonna say that stiffer gun laws would help. I guess they don't understand the term OUTLAW. These bad guys do not give a shit if you make more laws they will break them anyway. I just don't get the logic here. Lets make it hard for the good guys so that the bad guys have it easier. And if the antis would wear shirts sayin that I do not belive in gun ownership maybe the bad guys would just go after them since they know that they won't get shot. I hope that this dosen't get me in trouble with the forum police but I think we as gun owners just need to ban together and just help ourselves as much as we can. If i run into an anti I will just ask for there name and tell them thank you for letting me know your not a supporter of the 2nd amendment. I will make sure not to save your ass should anything happen and I am there with my gun and ammo.
    Listen i get the frustration with non gun supporters and people who are against carrying. My wife is against me carrying, so are a few other people i know very well. But to say ''It sure would be nice if I was out in public and a bad guy started shooting at an anti gun person that since they think that you and I should not have a gun anyway that we make sure not to help them" to me is over the top. Just because my wife hates guns im not going to not save her. Or my buddy who ive known since we were like 12. Or anyone who is in harms way. If i have a chance to stop someone that is potentially going to do harm to another human (without putting my families life in danger) i will do everything within reason to prevent it.
    PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by gascolator View Post
    You're not carrying to save anybody else's "bottom" but your own and your loved ones' anyway, are you?
    True. But would you just sit by and let another innocent person get hurt if you could stop it? I would not. But if they are an anti I just may. Since in thier eyes I shouldn't have a gun.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by zeroflat24 View Post
    Listen i get the frustration with non gun supporters and people who are against carrying. My wife is against me carrying, so are a few other people i know very well. But to say ''It sure would be nice if I was out in public and a bad guy started shooting at an anti gun person that since they think that you and I should not have a gun anyway that we make sure not to help them" to me is over the top. Just because my wife hates guns im not going to not save her. Or my buddy who ive known since we were like 12. Or anyone who is in harms way. If i have a chance to stop someone that is potentially going to do harm to another human (without putting my families life in danger) i will do everything within reason to prevent it.
    A loved one is another story. And in reality I would help them but I just think we should treat them they way they treat us. DO ONTO OTHERS you get the rest. I would help because I would want helped. But ask yourself this, would they help us? I doubt it. But I am just so sick and tired of people thinking that more laws for the good guys to abide by making it easier for the bad guys in the end.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Butler County)

A loved one is another story. And in reality I would help them but I just think we should treat them they way they treat us. DO ONTO OTHERS you get the rest. I would help because I would want helped. But ask yourself this, would they help us? I doubt it. But I am just so sick and tired of people thinking that more laws for the good guys to abide by making it easier for the bad guys in the end.
    I defiantly get your point. But to change the mindset of all the antis out there we need MORE CC/OCers smoking the bad guys trying to hurt the "sheeple." Letting all the antis get saved over and over again is going to do a lot more for our cause then letting them get shot
    PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

Spelling police: It's "Do unto others..."

(Northampton County)

Don't underestimate the risk of helping an Anti.

In couple months ago, in Woodbridge, NJ, an off-duty cop shot a criminal that had a knife to a random woman's neck as the criminal was dragging her out of the building.

The woman, unharmed, is now suing the cop for emotional/marital/anti/etc suffering.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Don't underestimate the risk of helping an Anti.

In couple months ago, in Woodbridge, NJ, an off-duty cop shot a criminal that had a knife to a random woman's neck as the criminal was dragging her out of the building.

The woman, unharmed, is now suing the cop for emotional/marital/anti/etc suffering.
    Wow really.....

I'm sure it's more money related than anything. You know some people will try to sue for just about anything to get paid. But I don't how you can go that far in this case. You thank a man who saved your life by suing ridiculous I tell ya.

(Clarion County)

It's reaction , human nature and programming to try and save some shit-head.
    How many would take the time to think and react ? Yes , good intentions could harm you but we are human.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast