Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default The Anti's may have miscalculated

After Obama and Fienstein high fived each other over the horrific events in Sandy Hook they thought this was the chance to take our guns. While publicly they spoke of assault weapons, they plan on taking everything but the flint locks (this time). How ever their over eagerness to capitalize on this tragedy may have back fired.

More gun owners are aware and hopefully involved than if they had quietly tried for smaller restrictions. I think Bidens mention of executive orders shows that they know they do not have the support needed in congress. The massive run on guns shows how aware the populace is on the gun grabbers agenda.

Our task is to get the masses to let our elected officials know how the majority feels about gun control. People like wave in the wind Casey need to know how the majority of his voters feel. We all need to join the NRA, FOAC, GOA (I think thats right) and other pro gun organizations to give them the clout to stop this assault on our rights.

(Snyder County)

Default Re: The Anti's may have miscalculated

Also being members of gun clubs helps in the local sector(if your government officials are on the left side of the political views) I've recruited several people to the NRA and their local gun ranges.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by eistea15 View Post
    Also being members of gun clubs helps in the local sector(if your government officials are on the left side of the political views) I've recruited several people to the NRA and their local gun ranges.
    That's good, unless your gun club is full of fudds that want to ban semi-autos as well.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Just don't underestimate them or get complacent. They are relentless

They have not lost their focus to subjugate us and never will.

It's WAY BIGGER than just the guns.

It's about world dominance and truthfully the 2A is the ONLY thing standing in their way.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post

It's about world dominance and truthfully the 2A is the ONLY thing standing in their way.
    I can't help but think there is a lot more to this than gun control also. A lot of folks can't look past the issue at hand and look at the bigger picture. A little study in the area of gun control in other countries would do a World of good for gun owners.

The younger shooters have had a 16 year break from this crap thanks mostly to the damage we caused them in the 1996 election. We left our guards down but they may have jumped too soon this time. Lets hope so. If we can get through this round with little damage bear in mind there will be a next time. They will wait for the right political climate where they feel they have the votes and the right tradgedy to stir things up. It may be quick, it may be years. They are patient, a lesson to the younger guys and to the older guys who are slow learners.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    I can't help but think there is a lot more to this than gun control also. A lot of folks can't look past the issue at hand and look at the bigger picture. A little study in the area of gun control in other countries would do a World of good for gun owners.

The younger shooters have had a 16 year break from this crap thanks mostly to the damage we caused them in the 1996 election. We left our guards down but they may have jumped too soon this time. Lets hope so. If we can get through this round with little damage bear in mind there will be a next time. They will wait for the right political climate where they feel they have the votes and the right tradgedy to stir things up. It may be quick, it may be years. They are patient, a lesson to the younger guys and to the older guys who are slow learners.
    I could not agree more .... rep sent
    You can't fix stupid....... So I try to ignore Liberals!

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    That's good, unless your gun club is full of fudds that want to ban semi-autos as well.
    *cough* the majority of "gun owners". Of course, I'm including "gun owners" that could care less about all this as long as they can "own" a firearm.
    Hunting is NOT a 2nd Amendment Activity

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by StingyGunner View Post
    *cough* the majority of "gun owners". Of course, I'm including "gun owners" that could care less about all this as long as they can "own" a firearm.
    I disagree, the Liberals looking to ban so many weapons seems to be winning us more supporters. Including Fudd's I suspect.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post

Ya know this is the MOST FRUSTRATING, scary mind-set that I encounter daily at work. God, these guys are so Freakin thick (and selfish) and clueless to the American way of TRUE FREEDOM.

I try,,,and try to "reason" with those type, but at last, I give up. My blood pressure can't take it anymore.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post

Which is exactly it wouldn't be beyond them to take out a few people in an elementary school...provided it wasn't all a "movie".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast