Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Soon To Be A Criminal?

I can easily remember what New Jersey went through when their legislature decided that they couldn't trust their citizens with certain evil guns and high cap magazines. Is Pennsylvania soon to follow that sorry example? Anyone that retained one of these banned guns or magazines after the law took effect was turned into a criminal overnight. Is that what's in store for us?
    Don

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Soon To Be A Criminal?

We'll still be able to pump our own gas. They aren't even trusted to do that for themselves. I wonder if New Jersey will come up with State employed "Ass Wipers"?
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRUNNERS OF PA View Post
    We'll still be able to pump our own gas. They aren't even trusted to do that for themselves. I wonder if New Jersey will come up with State employed "Ass Wipers"?
    They pay someone to pump it for me and still sell it for 15 cents less a gallon. Gas is one of the very few things Jersey does right!

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    They pay someone to pump it for me and still sell it for 15 cents less a gallon. Gas is one of the very few things Jersey does right!
    Thats quite shocking...

I remember working over there for a few weeks back in '92.. a roach motel room was $95 a night for 3 people. So we traveled 20+ miles to PA in my Ford Festiva (50mpg) and got a decent room at Super 8 for $45 a nite.

Also, what the deal with the "No Runny Eggs" too??? ...that really screwed up breakfast not having yoke to dip toast in.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    The father-in-law just sold his station in Peoples Republic of New Jersey. He said the reason that NJ gas prices are lower is because NJ allows a higher % of ethanol in their fuel. That may not be the main reason ??.

http://www.gaspricewatch.com/usgastaxes.asp
    Veritas Vos Liberat