Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Glock | Tikka | Taurus - Lower prices.

Please feel free to make offers on the below but please no low balls. I will also ship the guns at the cost to the buyer, must ship to an FFL. Here is a small list of what really interests me (in order):

1) Glocks
    2) AR's
    3) 1911's
    4) HD Shotguns
    5) Revolvers >= to .357 & >= 3"

Taurus Tracker 627 .357 6 1/2" ported stainless

I have the original box with all its contents, gun is like new and shot under 40 times.

Price: $399

ps - If interested I have extras I can throw in with the gun at an added cost: holster, 2 speed loaders, speed loader carry case, 38 special ammo, .357 ammo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------ ------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glock 19 - Crimson Trace grip laser - Crossbreed Quik Clip IWB Holster - extra magazine

I have the orignal box with all its contents (brush, manual, 2 magazines, etc). This gun has maybe 300 rounds down the pipe without 1 issue. Its in great condition and has an ending serial number of 666. I mentioned above that I will also include an extra 15 round magazine on top of the 2 that come with it originally.

Price: $699

ps - If interested I have extras I can throw in with the gun at an added cost: other holster and mag holder, more 15 round mags, 33 round mag, 9mm target ammo, 9mm self defesne ammo.

------------------------ ------------------------

Tikka T3 Lite .243 - 3X9 Nikon Pro Staff BDC scope - Sling - Bipod Adaptor

This gun is basically brand new, it has NEVER been fired. The scope on top sits on weaver rings. The bipod adaptor is a Stoney Point. I have the manual with the gun as well. Slickest bolt I've ever felt, real smooth.

Price: $699

ps - If interested I have 58 gr ammo as well as 100 gr ammo that I can add into the deal at an extra cost.
    Last edited by keystoneman 85; October 14th, 2009 at 09:39 AM.