Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default So its offical... Obama is the democratic candidate

Get ready for a few months of really crappy TV commercials mostly throwing blame and making accusations between McCain and Obama... yippie!

But don't worry... Obama is going to reduce taxes for 95% of us, he is going to make 5 million more jobs by investing 150 Million in alternate energy (ummm how does that math work out?) He is going to have us out of Iraq in 16 months and negotiate from a point of strength...

this guy has no clue
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Indiana County)

Default Re: So its offical... Obama is the democratic candidate

Don't forget about stopping all of that crime committed with AK-47's. "It's gone on long enough!"

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Get ready for a few months of really crappy TV commercials mostly throwing blame and making accusations between McCain and Obama... yippie!

But don't worry... Obama is going to reduce taxes for 95% of us, he is going to make 5 million more jobs by investing 150 Million in alternate energy (ummm how does that math work out?) He is going to have us out of Iraq in 16 months and negotiate from a point of strength...

this guy has no clue
    Actually I think that was a "B" in front. I thik it was $150 Billion over 10 years. I had to ask myself, "Why does he keep talking about the next 10 years?" I thought the two terms only lasted for 8. Hmmmmm . . . .

Gotta wonder why it's not being mentioned that Frederick Douglas was the first black man on primary ticket. Oh I know why. He was on the Republican ticket. When did the GOP have the first black delegates? How about the DNC? Look those up. It's funny how the GOP is painted as the racist bunch.

(Monroe County)

Thought it was Million form the news reports but it may be Billion... That makes sense to me! Lets spend 150 Billion on under developed technologies which won't remove our need for coal or Nuke energy but will cost a lot more to generate!

Ohhh I get it! We'll reduce our taxes by the gov't not subsidizing anything and then we can pay increased rates for everything! I like the sound of that!
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mesiah
    For over two decades -- for over two decades, he's subscribed to that old, discredited Republican philosophy: Give more and more to those with the most and hope that prosperity trickles down to everyone else.

In Washington, they call this the "Ownership Society," but what it really means is that you're on your own. Out of work? Tough luck, you're on your own. No health care? The market will fix it. You're on your own. Born into poverty? Pull yourself up by your own bootstraps, even if you don't have boots. You are on your own.
    [snip]
    And I'll invest $150 billion over the next decade in affordable, renewable sources of energy -- wind power, and solar power (OTCBB:SOPW) , and the next generation of biofuels -- an investment that will lead to new industries and 5 million new jobs that pay well and can't be outsourced.
    Had to post both of those comments. So the first he is saying trickle down economics does not work. Really? I was sort of the opinion that it worked and we had some evidence. Then again I forget we don't need to worry about silly things like facts and evidence.

It was Billion. He is going to cut taxes for 95% of us, but those of us above that 95% are fucked as well as anyone who has an evil corporation that makes MONEY/PROFIT. And with the taxation of that top 5% we will make everything socialized. Don't worry about loosing your job. Don't worry about working hard. That's what the government is there for.

(Monroe County)

5 Million people is a lot of people... just assuming those 5 million will make at least 40K / year (the min I would consider "okay paying") we are looking at 200,000,000,000 in PAYROLL annually alone just to the new jobs he is "making"

thats a lot of money to pay out annually in addition to what we already pay for energy services... how is this going to be affordable to the general public - if there are 30,000,000 people in the US that means we are each going to owe an extra 6,500+ to pay for the new salaries... I don't know about the rest of you but I don't have a spare 500 laying around each month

If I did my collection would be MUCH nicer.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    If I did my collection would be MUCH nicer.
    you and me both buddy! thats like a new AR every other month

Or an AK. A shotgun and a pistol (both used). Lots of mags, ammo, optics. Man now I am depressed.

(Wayne County)

He rode the unicorn the whole way last night. He's living a fairy tale...I'm curious how he plans to do all of this.

"I Am Become Death" - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast