Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default smith &wesson performance center 357mag

i am proud to be the new owner of a 8 shot model 627 5" performance center revolver. this is my 3rd revolver and i am really enjoying them. i must say besides my carry piece which i obviously deal with daily , i have not paid much attention to my autos lately. a 4" ,1974, nickel ,immaculate ,mint python has been taking up most of my time and a model 60 ,talo 357mag exclusive, unfluted version is a close 2nd place. but when i pick up this performance center 627 stainless ,with hard chrome trigger and hammer i think it will be my new best friend.this is the only firearm i ever purchased without ever handling one first. i'm sure it would'nt be too hard to sell if i don't take to it. but i'm sure i will. these recent purchases put an end to any expansion to my small collection. at least for a year or so. got some fine autos too so i won't mind staying out of the gun shop for the forseeable future. if i don't bragg alittle ,i'll bust out at the seems ,so excuse me. by the way i have taken every opportunity to say that the new sig p250 is excellent and have not had a problem in the least for ,well now it's 900 rds. not 1 problem. i like the trigger better than my 220elite with the new srt trigger. it's really turned out to be a winner with me. imho this 250 will be a giant hit with it's modular future. the price aint that bad either. be great to hear anything at all about the performance center guns(revolvers). good or bad .

Default Re: smith &wesson performance center 357mag

picking up a desert eagle and a trr8 this week. this is the last of my rearender lawsuit money. was'nt worth the pinched nerve though. don't really matter if i am the only one in this thread cause it passes the time just fine. i feel like it's my own personal log. the trr8 has a rail on it. pc tuned and stealth black. real nice. better trigger on the 627 though.

(Allegheny County)

We want pictures!
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

(Montgomery County)

proud owner of a 627-5 for almost 2 years now...its so accurate, its like a hand rifle.

top: SW396 Mt Lite in 44 SPL(titanium cyl, alum frame)
    Middle: 627-5 8 shot 357
    bottom:SW 686+ 7 shot 357

"Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

i have been collecting guns for a while now. i have been using a computer for a very short time. i will post pics. gotta get em uploaded. how does image venue work to upload. i'll get it yet. i'm a trigger man ,not a keyboard man. + it's a bitch for some reason.

(Allegheny County)

That 627-5 has a nice look to it, but I have my eye on some other guns before I spend $900 on one of those.