Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Talking I did not mean to do it

We went on An Alaskan cruise recently. I took A black NRA hooded sweatshirt with me. The first day I worn it a guy on board came up and thanked me for wearing it and Said more People should wear NRA stuff. We talked guns and NRA for a little bit. The next day we were at Sitka and had to take a tender from the ship to shore. I had it the sweatshirt on again. A little old lady Grandmother type came up to me and in an Aussie accent read "National Rifle Association, I don't much like rifles" I said "Then you probably won't like the fact that I have made some rifles" She Hmrrumped and got on the tender. What was really funny was we sat facing each other on the tender and she turned practically around so she did not have to look at me. The third time my wife and I were eating at a cafe and a guy came up struck up a conversation about how he and his wife never thought about guns until now. They both now have pistols and when they get back there CCW for Oklahoma will be at the sheriff office. I real did not not mean to stir up anything when I packed the NRA Sweatshirt. It was fun though.
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

(York County)

Default Re: I did not mean to do it

And on the opposite side of the spectrum, last fall my wife and I went on vacation for a week with my very liberal sister. I wore my NRA cap just to pi$$ her off..................

I was wearing a CMP ball cap at work once and a coworker came over closer to read it and she asked .. is that something to do with shooting?

So I started to explain about it being setup by an act of congress to make sure the civilian population were educated in shooting skills.

Before I could finish my sentence she informed me that "She didn't believe in guns", I promptly pointed out that I'm sure she believes in the Easter bunny and Santa. Then explained that "yes Virgina, guns do exist"

If God didn't intend us to have guns why would he have given us a trigger finger?

I LIKE IT "yes Virgina, guns do exist"
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.