Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default Range trashed ... Again

For the 6th time since I've been a member of Pittcairn Monroeville Sportsman's Club, I went to shoot and the range was a fucking garbage dump. People are such goddamn animals it makes me want to fucking vomit. There was a garbage bin overflowing with shot up tin cans of popcorn, soda and targets and as usual, the cunts who did this couldn't be bothered to take down their targets after they finished shooting. I've been there with target stands smashed and shot, garbage tipped over, garbage overflowing, makeshift targets (tins, jugs, you name it) left all over the ground, fast food bags in the bushes, it wouldn't surprise me if these fucking animals took a shit under the pavilion. When my family and I go, we shoot jugs and targets too but we bring garbage bags and take everything with us. These people who can't take any pride in a club they have to pay to be a member of or have any fucking respect for anything need to take their guns, turn them around, put them on the forehead and pull the trigger. You don't deserve to be a member of this or have any fucking nice things because you're a piece of shit with no respect for anything. Fucking die. Today.

Anyway, now that I've gotten that out, is this stuff even something that's worth bringing up at a membership meeting? I don't bring enough garbage bags to clean up other people's mess and I'd be ten times angrier if I spend a day cleaning up a few bays and came back to see it turn into a garbage dump again. I never had this problem when I used to go shooting at Crowfoot in Murrysville.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Range trashed ... Again

I would definitely bring it up at a meeting, or three. If no one else cares, and/or nothing is done, move on to a new range.

(York County)

They need a few wildlife cams to catch the skunks in action...

(Allegheny County)

you don't see this shit at Iron City Armory .............

(Beaver County)

Our club has cameras installed on every range. One pointing down range and one at the benches. People who do dumb shit get thrown out.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Misery Loves Shotguns View Post
    For the 6th time since I've been a member of Pittcairn Monroeville Sportsman's Club, I went to shoot and the range was a fucking garbage dump. People are such goddamn animals it makes me want to fucking vomit. There was a garbage bin overflowing with shot up tin cans of popcorn, soda and targets and as usual, the cunts who did this couldn't be bothered to take down their targets after they finished shooting. I've been there with target stands smashed and shot, garbage tipped over, garbage overflowing, makeshift targets (tins, jugs, you name it) left all over the ground, fast food bags in the bushes, it wouldn't surprise me if these fucking animals took a shit under the pavilion. When my family and I go, we shoot jugs and targets too but we bring garbage bags and take everything with us. These people who can't take any pride in a club they have to pay to be a member of or have any fucking respect for anything need to take their guns, turn them around, put them on the forehead and pull the trigger. You don't deserve to be a member of this or have any fucking nice things because you're a piece of shit with no respect for anything. Fucking die. Today.

Anyway, now that I've gotten that out, is this stuff even something that's worth bringing up at a membership meeting? I don't bring enough garbage bags to clean up other people's mess and I'd be ten times angrier if I spend a day cleaning up a few bays and came back to see it turn into a garbage dump again. I never had this problem when I used to go shooting at Crowfoot in Murrysville.
    Just a thought - more littering is one of the "hallmarks" of a break-down in society.

What other reason would you have to explain why folks would seriously litter where they live?

We were shocked the other day in Lansdale, PA, when we saw a female driver pause as she was exiting a gas station and threw her drink can and lunch bag out the window. It made it to the side of the road for it was a good toss on her part.

Sadly, we didn't get the tags for we were going in the opposite direction.
    - bamboomaster

Heard some animal at PMSC stole the 300 yard GONG off the rifle range, smh.

In reference to the trash overflowing.... Isn't this the job of whoever maintains the range? If the grounds crew doesn't complete simple tasks such as emptying the trash a range will look like hell. Once this happens the users lose respect and don't pick up after themselves. They are two separate issues but they are interrelated.

This is the one of the biggest reason why some states and counties are ending recreational shooting on public lands it appears that gun owners are also lazy freaking slobs who cant bend over to pick up their own messes or that TV, and refrigerator they just shot into 10,000 pieces.

(Chester County)

The private club I belong to has a rule, if you bring it in take it out when you leave. Get rid of the trash cans... if you have them people will use them.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast