Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default looking for a kel-tech sub-2000

Hey all,
    I am shopping around for either a new or used Kel-tec sub-2000 9mm rifle. This is my first sub-rifle purchase, and some tips with local laws would also be very helpful . Does anyone know of any around that are up for sale?
    Drakin
    P.S.-Thanks for referring me to this site LorDiego01, this board rocks!

(Bucks County)

Default Kel - Tec Sub 2000

I have a used Kel - Tec Sub 2000 - 32 rd mag for sale at the gun Range --- Ready Aim Fire / Ammohead ----- in Bristol --- 215 7885898 or my cell phone 267 3943064. MARK

I sold two to members on this site...how much are you looking to spend...the place on 309 had two kel tecs...I didn't see which mag configuration they were...there is another place, but it's not local...guy had it for cheap...not sure you want to drive 1.5 hours for it...but if you do...send me an IM or reply to your thread and I'll dig out the contact info.

(Philadelphia County)

Kel_Tecs are awesome!!

I got mine from Aubie and I love it.

Although, I could swear I've owned Gi_Joe action figures made out of harder plastic than whatever is on my Kel Tec.

Either way, they are a blast to shoot.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Kel Tec has top notch CS...more than I can say for some of the other companies out there...nice thing is their warranty passes along with the next owner.

(Bucks County)

Default hey there mark

mark do you still have the Kel-tec for sale? and if i purchase it and i am a resident in PA, is there any paperwork required? if you can throw in anouther mag and a couple rnds of ammo, ill really be interested that piece is sooooo fun.
    Drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

(Bucks County)

Default Kel - Tec Sub 2000

Sorry ----- I sold that Kel-Tec Sub 2000 the next day - I left a message on the board right away that I had one in the shop in hopes that you saw it. MARK --- Ready Aim Fire / Ammohead

(Bucks County)

its cool mark, no big deal man you ever come across anouther feel free to let me know on the board, this time maybe ill jump a lil faster
    Drak

How much do you want to spend on the kel tec?

(Bucks County)

i was doin a lil searching around and iv found them going for anywere between 275-350. I do not mind spending around 300-350, but it would have to come with a perk or two, like 2 32rnd mags, or a vertical stabalizer grip that kinda thing.
    Drak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast