Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default We Cling to our Guns and Bible, You say this because You Fear Us.

I was just thinking about this and I feel it says something about Obama and his followers.

We do love our bible, our god, and our guns. We love these things because it is what embodies our culture as Pennsylvanians. It embodies our history, past, present, and because of him, it will be emblazened in our future. Obama is scared of the fact that we have a high moral ground, and have the ability (guns) to destroy anyone who would try to take away our freedom.

Obama promotes the spread of the degradation of society. He wants people to succumb to him and his beliefs which are radically religious and unamerican.

Obama is afraid of us because he doesn't like a people who can stand on their own two feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Mercer County)

Default Re: We Cling to our Guns and Bible, You say this because You Fear Us.

It’s my belief in God, the Bible and my morals (And Many Like Me) that prevent me from voting for him or sitting back an watching while Obama and his buddies try to destroy our county!! He has a reason to be to be afraid of us!

(Lehigh County)

He doesn't have to fear me... my kingdom is not of this world.

/Verily saith the Scriptures! John 18:36
    // or Ephesians 6:12, if you prefer

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    I was just thinking about this and I feel it says something about Obama and his followers.

We do love our bible, our god, and our guns. We love these things because it is what embodies our culture as Pennsylvanians. It embodies our history, past, present, and because of him, it will be emblazened in our future. Obama is scared of the fact that we have a high moral ground, and have the ability (guns) to destroy anyone who would try to take away our freedom.

Obama promotes the spread of the degradation of society. He wants people to succumb to him and his beliefs which are radically religious and unamerican.

Obama is afraid of us because he doesn't like a people who can stand on their own two feet.
    Few people in power like people that can stand up for themselves, because it means that they can't be manipulated or made subservient. If the government oversteps its bounds, they can remove it and institute a new one. They don't need government telling them what to do, how to do it, and when it should be done.

People with authority and power don't see it as having been granted to them by the citizens, but rather that they have all the power over the citizens and there is nothing citizens can do to stop it...this is evident in our elected officials, police officers, inspectors...power goes to people's heads. When you don't need them, they lose that power.

Why was the "clinging to guns and bibles" quote used during the campaign in a derogatory manner? Because like you said, they are afraid of people that are uncompromising on their morals, beliefs, and value systems so they need to find another way to undermine us.

I will never apologize for my religion, for my belief in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, or for my desire for freedom. Hopefully it will never come to having to make a choice, but if it indeed does, I, like millions of others in America would stand strong.
    And don't think you're off the hook, voters, you're the ones who made this bed. Now you're the ones who are going to have to move over so a gay couple can sleep in it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. -- Stephen Colbert

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kayland View Post
    He doesn't have to fear me... my kingdom is not of this world.

/Verily saith the Scriptures! John 18:36
    // or Ephesians 6:12, if you prefer
    This is why I pray for our country.

(Adams County)

Areas that cling to God & Guns do not have the problems per capita that areas who find no use for either do.

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

(Berks County)

My view is that I dont cling to the Bible, but I cling to my right to not have a Bible, or any other scripture, forced into my hands, and I will always stand by my brothers' and sisters' rights to cling to whatever they so choose.

I cling to my guns, not because I feel they are what will protect me, but because I know I am what will protect this country, and to do so I must keep my arms at the ready and my powder dry.