Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default S.O.S. help needed

not to confuse anyone, but really bad night, had two uncles in bad cycle accident, ones dead and the other is really bad......might not be on for awhile. any believers, we could use your prayers for my uncle vinny who is still alive. any other prayers to my uncle mikes loved ones.....especially kenzie. I start classes this mornin and dont know what the fuck im doing now......please pray for my family and uncle vinny, he may loose a leg, but for now still has his life! Sorry to have to do this, but we need all the prayers we can get, i know its off of our usaual topics, but you guys are the only friends i have these days

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: S.O.S. help needed

Best wishes to to your uncle. Hang tough you will get through this ordeal.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(York County)

All the prayer, positive vibes, and well-wishes we can muster sent your way.

Last September 27, on a Sunday at 5:30 PM, I received a call that my son had been in a motorcycle accident with one of his friends. I was told he had been flown to a university medical center in Savannah, GA., with a traumatic brain injury, and he was in the neurological intensive care unit. I was also told he had a broken wrist, 3 broken ribs, and a shattered femur.

It's been almost a year. Although he still remembers almost nothing about that entire day of riding, he has almost fully recovered with little to no limp. He has yet to really begin running again, something he works on daily, though. You see, he is in the Marine Corp., and it's kinda required that you be able to run!

He still has time.

Oh, and his brain is just fine. No measurable damage or loss of function at all.

But here is my point. The first 48 - 72 hours were looking really dicey for him. He was sedated heavily, and we had little idea what the future held for him when he finally did wake up. Things are usually not as bad as they seem in the first few horrific moments.

I know you've already suffered a great loss, completely unexpectedly, but try as hard as you can to remain as upbeat as you can for your uncle who is still with you. He will appreciate it.

I hope for all the best, for your uncle AND your entire family.

Good luck.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Venango County)

Prayers sent.
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

(Chester County)

Best wishes to you and the entire family.

Prayers for the family, healing and peace.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, and the situation. I will definitely be praying for kenzie and the rest of the family as ya'll grieve. I will constantly lift up your Uncle Vinnie in my prayers as well. There is absolutely no reasoin to apologize for posting this up here, NONE. I will also be lifting you up as this is a stressful time and it can definitely make studying and going to classes difficult. You are being covered in prayer, hang in there, and holler at us if you need anything else, just need to vent, or get time to update. Prayers sent.

(Somerset County)

Prayers sent for all .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Luzerne County)

Sorry to hear of your lost. My whole family will be praying for his family. We will be keeping your uncle vinnie in our prayers.

Hope for the best for Vinnie.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    All the prayer, positive vibes, and well-wishes we can muster sent your way.

Last September 27, on a Sunday at 5:30 PM, I received a call that my son had been in a motorcycle accident with one of his friends. I was told he had been flown to a university medical center in Savannah, GA., with a traumatic brain injury, and he was in the neurological intensive care unit. I was also told he had a broken wrist, 3 broken ribs, and a shattered femur.

It's been almost a year. Although he still remembers almost nothing about that entire day of riding, he has almost fully recovered with little to no limp. He has yet to really begin running again, something he works on daily, though. You see, he is in the Marine Corp., and it's kinda required that you be able to run!

He still has time.

Oh, and his brain is just fine. No measurable damage or loss of function at all.

But here is my point. The first 48 - 72 hours were looking really dicey for him. He was sedated heavily, and we had little idea what the future held for him when he finally did wake up. Things are usually not as bad as they seem in the first few horrific moments.

I know you've already suffered a great loss, completely unexpectedly, but try as hard as you can to remain as upbeat as you can for your uncle who is still with you. He will appreciate it.

I hope for all the best, for your uncle AND your entire family.

Good luck.
    I hope your son gets better asap. I'm kinda in the same boat in a way, and i know how it feels!

Semper Fi,

-Samuel

PS. My Prayers go out to the OP, his uncle and family! God bless.
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast