Ive not been one to post my each and every OC outing since that would pretty much include my daily life, and would get pretty boring. However, had a few experiences this weekend that I'd like to share.

Saturday night was the Community Days Fair in Muhlenburg, a suburb of Reading, where my SO lives. Her and I headed out around 7pm, dressed summer casual, with my revolver and swanky new speedloader on the hip. While I couldnt call it a formal JBT hunt, I was fairly sure Id be taking some flak.

The fair itself was at a local 3 acre park, and was already bustling when we arrived. As I went through the entrance I checked for a 'No Firearms' sign in case I needed to send a letter, but there was none. Walked in, talked with some folks at a Democratic party booth. During the 4 hours we were there, walked past a half dozen LEOs without a word spoken. Actually, through the course of the whole evening, not a word was said. Only a few glances from the *ahem* urban youths. Gotta say, the Ruger never looked as purdy as it did with the mirror stainless flashing off the red white and blue fireworks.

Today I went out early to Jakes flea market outside Boyertown. Cruised around for about an hour when an elderly gent (80s) approached me, and a nice conversation ensued;

"'Scuse me, is that thing real?"
"Well sir, wouldnt do me much good if it was plastic."
"Ha. Yanno, you got alot of balls carrying like that, I dont think anyone even knows its perfectly legal."
"No, not a lot of them do, but hopefully theyll get the idea."
"And no one gives you gruff over it?"
"Well, I get the occasional busybody, but most folks just go about their lives."

Talked a little bit more on OC, about a guy he knew who had his LTCF messed with by the sheriff for OCing to a bank, told him how I OC to my bank all the time. Had a good 10 minutes of conversation and parted ways.

So that was the weekend. Warm funnel cake, cold lemonade, thrifty deals on used tools, and guns out on the hips. Lifes good in the USA.