Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Shooting in Denver

I just moved to Denver, Pa about 2 weeks ago from Boise, Id and i do not know where anything is out here. Was wondering if anyone knows where a good place to go shoot my guns would be? I would prefer not to have to go to a range and pay money to shoot, seems kinda rediculous to have to pay to shoot. Thanks

(Chester County)

Default Re: Shooting in Denver

Can't help you as to where to go, just wanted to comment on you're not wanting to pay to shoot. Unfortunately in the world of today, unless you relish a public range with hordes of idiots on a dialy basis, your only option might be to pay to join a club. I used to be like you in that I would rather go to the free range rather than pay. Not anymore. I found a nice club near my home, joined, and never looked back. I can go there on any given day and not worry that the place will be packed with morons. Everyone at the club is cordial and knowledgable. I gladly pay to shoot now. I think you are going to find that the case as well. Good luck in your search.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Shooting in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by birdhnter198@live.com View Post
    I just moved to Denver, Pa about 2 weeks ago from Boise, Id and i do not know where anything is out here. Was wondering if anyone knows where a good place to go shoot my guns would be? I would prefer not to have to go to a range and pay money to shoot, seems kinda rediculous to have to pay to shoot. Thanks
    Hello and welcome to PA.......check out this website I am a member and it is very reasonably priced. http://www.cocalicosportsmen.org/ and it is only 2 miles or so from denver
    I like this place great people and lots of info!