Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Obama to Step Down January 8th?

This was sent to me from a friend. Take it for what it is.
    ================================================== ========

by Sarah Brooks on January 1, 2009 at 9:13pm

FOLLOW UP LETTER TO GOP REPS AND BLUE DOGS REPS

OBAMA TO STEP DOWN ON JANUARY 8, 2009

please look at our three videos at http://restoretheconstitutionalrepub...php?topic=2103 THE THIRD VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS WHY MR. OBAMA IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN AND THUS NOT QUALIFIED TO RUN FOR POTUS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION.

FYI, the Senate passed Resolution 511 which in our opinion should be the same criteria that the House uses to determine what a natural born is.

When the Senate meets on January 8, 2009 to talk about the results of the Electoral College vote, Mr. Obama will have to step down as he does NOT meet the criteria for being POTUS via the Constitution and Court cases throughout the years which say that only a "natural born citizen" can be POTUS. Even Mr.

Obama agrees with this because he co-sponsored and signed Senate Resolution 511 which states:

SENATE RESOLUTION 511

Whereas the Constitution of the USA states the qualifications of the President, a person must be a ‘‘natural born Citizen’’ of the United States;

Whereas the term ‘‘natural born Citizen’’, as that term appears in Article II, Section 1,is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country’s President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the ‘‘natural born Citizen’’ clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress’s own statute defining the term ‘‘natural born Citizen’’;

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936:

Now, therefore, be it Resolved,

That John Sidney McCain, III, is a ‘‘natural born Citizen’’ under Article II,Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

"Born to American citizens (mother and father)".

This Senate Resolution, unanimously (including Mr. Obama) adopted, declares that "natural born" means having two American citizen parents.

This, therefore, disqualifies Mr. Obama since his father was NOT an American but was a BRITISH citizen.

Dr. Douglas W.

Schell
    Chairman, www. restoretheconstitutionalrepublic.
    org
    Retired Professor of Business
    University of North Carolina -Pembroke
    432 Logan Ct.

King, NC 27021
    336-983-7655
    Last edited by andrewjs18; January 4th, 2009 at 12:29 AM.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Obama to Step Down January 8th?

I'm sure that's going to happen.

Just as I'm sure that Nigerian diplomat I'm helping transfer funds into the States is going to be hooking me up with a cool 17 million dollars! Who knew that just by giving him my social security number, bank account information, and mother's maiden name I could make so much money!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyo View Post

Just as I'm sure that Nigerian diplomat I'm helping transfer funds into the States is going to be hooking me up with a cool 17 million dollars! Who knew that just by giving him my social security number, bank account information, and mother's maiden name I could make so much money!
    You too...??? Congrats!!!!

(Lebanon County)

I'll believe it when (if) I see it.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Chester County)

If Obama had nothing to hide he would have put this behind him from the word 'GO'. Fighting it is only prolonging the outcome, the outcome that he will be dismissed. It doesn' matter what he or the ones who voted for him want, it's the law of the land and I don't see that being changed not even for one person.
    Regards Robert
    Smile... it increases your face value!
    Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~Thomas Jefferson

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyo View Post

Damn I'm only getting 11 million...I gotta call him back and see if I can get another six million...I feel slighted. hahahaha
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

(Clearfield County)

I've read quite a bit on Obama and his citizenship. Here's some of the arguments I've heard and what I've found via my own digging into the matter. Take it for what you think it's worth (probably not much).

1. Obama was born in Hawaii and it was not a US state at the time, therefore he is not a natural born citizen.

-- This is not true, Hawaii was a state 2 years before Obama was born, thus he's a natural born citizen if he was born in Hawaii regardless as to whether or not his parents were US citizens.

2. His mother was a US citizen, but did not qualify to have her children born (outside of the US) to be natural born US citizens.

--While this (from what I understand) is true, it does NOT apply to Obama IF he were born in Hawaii (since Hawaii was a state). This only applies to children of US citizens who are born outside the US. So, Obama would not be natural born (because his mother didn't satisfy the requirements) if he were born in Kenya.

3. Obama was born in Kenya.

-- The best evidence I've found for Obama being born outside the US is a recording of a radio talkshow host calling Obama's grandmother in Kenya in which she states she was in the delivery room (in Kenya) when he was born... pretty poor evidence no matter how badly I want it to be true. Subsequently I've found many newspapers citing this very recording... So while it's easy to find newspapers who cite the recording, the recording itself isn't worth much to me.

4. Obama gave up his US citizenship when he attended school in Indonesia.

-- At the time Indonesia only allowed Indonesian citizens to attend schools there and Indonesia did not allow for dual citizenship, thus Obama had to give up his US citizenship, thus disqualifying him from becoming POTUS. However, I would assume this only applies to government funded schools, thereby leaving out private schools, which he very well may have attended.

However, the best evidence I can come up with that disqualifies him from becoming president is the 14th amendment (and even this is a stretch).

Section 3. No one shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
    It could be argued that having Bill Ayers or Rev. Wright over for dinner would be giving "aid or comfort" to the enemies, but like I said, this is a stretch.

What kind of sickens me though is how Obama was briefed on top secret matters BEFORE A SINGLE VOTE WAS CAST FOR HIM.

We all know, but often forget, that our votes are meaningless, that it's the electoral college's votes who really matter... Obama was being briefed before the electoral college voted for him, before congress certified the election, and before he took the oath of office...

(Philadelphia County)

Yeah, I've been through the vetting process for a security clearance and there is no way that Obama would get a security clearance.
    Warning: I may not read responses to OP before posting

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Prime View Post
    Yeah, I've been through the vetting process for a security clearance and there is no way that Obama would get a security clearance.
    .....and Al Franken could never win a Senate seat.... WTF?

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Prime View Post
    That's the problem, they don't have to meet the same requirements as us "common folk".

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast