Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Obama andLaw Enforcement

This has been checked with the snopes.com site to make sure this information is true.

Michigan Police Officers take on Obama....

Please pass this along to everyone that you have on your e-mail list because this is just the beginning --- if this arrogant, egotistical, super liberal, president wannabe gets into office....God forbid!

To all,

I have read all of the emails from Law Enforcement & Military personnel about Barack Obama's rudeness and what seems to be disgust for basically anyone in uniform. Well, it's my turn to add to the list of emailers and here it is:

So members of the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department, Michigan State Police, (me included) and other local agencies inside Calhoun County are working with Secret Service in the security of Mr. Obama. Mr. Obama's bus arrives in Battle Creek and pulls into the stadium area. Before Mr. Obama exits the bus, he has the Secret Service get off and tell all Law Enforcement personnel in uniform that they now have to stand behind the bus so Mr. Obama is not seen with anyone in a Law Enforcement uniform before he gets off or while in the public view. So, everyone from Michigan State Police, Sheriff's Deptments and other agencies look at each other for a brief second, go and stand behind the bus out of sight so Mr. Obama does not have to see, or been seen with, what to him is 'undesirables' since he refuses to be seen, or even acknowledge Military or Law Enforcement personnel in uniform.

And he wants to be our commander-in-chief!

At a time of war and terrorism in our world, this presidental candidate who is being protected by various branches of the military & law enforcement at the tax payers expense, refuses to acknowledge, be seen with, have in his photographed background, any type of Military or Law Enforcement in uniform.

But this is not in the headlines or in the news or on TV. The TV news doesn't show us marching around behind the bus. In the future, look and see if you can see a single soldier or police officer in uniform when you see Obama. Why? I wonder what the story or media frenzy would be if it was Muslims, blacks, whites, Jews, or any other race, gender, religon, and/or occupation, that Mr. Obama refused to be seen with or have around him.

Why would I make this up? Everyone in Law Enforcement knows we have traditionally had more funding under Democrats.

Just food for thought leading up to November 4th.

Jason Kern
    Michigan Tactical Officer's Association
    Michigan State Police
    Executive Board Member

ALL YOU FOLKS THAT THINK YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR OBAMA, BECAUSE YOUR DADDY WAS A DEMOCRAT, WAKE UP!!!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Obama andLaw Enforcement

Results from a quiz over at a LE site.

Quiz: Who Should You Pick for President?

Green Party Candidate Cynthia McKinney 2%

Democratic Candidate Barack Obama 34%

Libertarian Candidate Bob Barr 22%

Republican Candidate John McCain 41%
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

(Luzerne County)

If Obama becomes president he will replace the secret service agents with the taliban, led by binladen. I mean seriously these officers risk their lives to protect him and he acts like they are trash. I for one would turn my back if he was being attacked.

(Chester County)

The following does not verify the story but it clarifies the MTOA's position about the email

http://www.mtoa.org/obama.php

(Lebanon County)

Otherwise known as a "Cover your ass press release" on the part of Mr Leiss. He was quick to mention he wasn't there.

(Chester County)

When people are posting flyers that say "obama wants to arrest people at polling locations that are behind on child support, or old parking tickets" I can understand why a week before the election, he isn't trying to shroud himself in blue.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news.../30082104.html

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by MTechnik View Post
    When people are posting flyers that say "obama wants to arrest people at polling locations that are behind on child support, or old parking tickets" I can understand why a week before the election, he isn't trying to shroud himself in blue.

so Philly LEO won,t arrest wanted criminals on election day because thry are all democrats ???????
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    so Philly LEO won,t arrest wanted criminals on election day because thry are all democrats ???????
    Really? Is your comprehension THAT bad?

I guess this is why I stay out of the "General" forum.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by cgbudde View Post
    If Obama becomes president he will replace the secret service agents with the taliban, led by binladen. I mean seriously these officers risk their lives to protect him and he acts like they are trash. I for one would turn my back if he was being attacked.
    The only part of that post that is rational is the bolded. The rest is rubbish and is not helpful at all to your argument that Obama is a turd.

Quote Originally Posted by MTechnik View Post

Actually that flyer says BOTH of them want to do that, but I don't see McCain shooing LEO away. I don't care when it is a Presidential candidate should welcome the military and LEO, embrace them, and show respect for the servuce they provude. I find it funny you chose to say "Obama wants to arrest people at polling locations that are behind on child support" when the flyer clearly states it is any warrent from parking violations and up and that McCain and Obama support it, but that Obama is working on alternatives. That flyer seemed more supportive of Obama than your post would lead one to believe.

(Beaver County)

Looks like Bob Barr is gonna be our Ross Perot. Jeez.
    Kevin Singleton, Potawatomi - {ZRT - Sector 4}

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast