Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default my plan to eradicate radical islamic terror orgs

Expand drone attacks exponentially by allowing the public to pay a fee to sit at the controls, pilot a drone, and launch a missile at a terror target (under supervision of course).

Could you imagine the interest from the age group that currently enjoys playing high tech computer games? There would be a waiting list a year long.

Charge $1000 per strike. The program would fund itself. Heck, it would probably turn a profit (not to mention the jobs it would create in the drone and missile manufacturing industry due to increased production demands).

We're close to allowing private citizens to purchase rides on spacecraft, why not this?

(Butler County)

Default Re: my plan to eradicate radical islamic terror orgs

We already have generations of Muslims who want to destroy us now you'd like to turn it into a game? Firing a missile that kills one or multiple people, make that a pay as you go game? What we need to do is stop getting involved and let those animals kill each other. They have been at war since civilization has begun. No amount of drone strikes will stop that.
    PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

(Allegheny County)

Creating big parking lots and glass fields would be my idea.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by zeroflat24 View Post
    We already have generations of Muslims who want to destroy us now you'd like to turn it into a game? Firing a missile that kills one or multiple people, make that a pay as you go game? What we need to do is stop getting involved and let those animals kill each other. They have been at war since civilization has begun. No amount of drone strikes will stop that.
    Ignoring them doesn't make them want to stop killing you, you could be on another planet and they will want you dead.
    If by some miracle (for them) every single living being on this planet suddenly became them then the killing would continue, a death cultis just that, a death cult.

(Westmoreland County)

Missiles cost a lot more than $1,000 apiece. I suggest we host jihadist trade and weapons shows. Sort of like an ant hotel. Terrorists get in but they don't get out.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    Ignoring them doesn't make them want to stop killing you, you could be on another planet and they will want you dead.
    If by some miracle (for them) every single living being on this planet suddenly became them then the killing would continue, a death cultis just that, a death cult.
    Your probably right, my thoughts on the matter are this: either quit murdering innocents (which is going to happen in any war) and causes people who normally aren't willing to blow themselves up in order to kill us think maybe that is the right choice. Or turn the whole freaking place into a pile of glass. Eliminate everyone or like we did to Japan in ww2, so horribly ravage them that they never again consider attacking us.
    PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

(York County)

Ever hear the old saying, "....went to take a shit and the hogs ate him." ? That's what I'm talkin, bout.

(Bucks County)

We shouldn't make the Jihadis mad.

They'll hate and want to kill us even more.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by zeroflat24 View Post
    Your probably right, my thoughts on the matter are this: either quit murdering innocents (which is going to happen in any war) and causes people who normally aren't willing to blow themselves up in order to kill us think maybe that is the right choice. Or turn the whole freaking place into a pile of glass. Eliminate everyone or like we did to Japan in ww2, so horribly ravage them that they never again consider attacking us.
    I sorry the "people who wouldn't normally be willing to blow themselves up in order t kill us" have been MIA for as long as anyone can remember. The folks that do this need zero justification. Have you ever been to the place and not in a confrontational war time period and have just regular conversations with the regular folks? I have and the gullibility that is ingrained in them from birth by the many who are in power is astounding. Almost every Mullah, shiek or assorted spiritual leader controls them sun up/ sun down and makes them do everything. All this while they never put themselves in ten same positions. I had a conversation witha 20 something and just basic social norms are insane. It seems I don't beat my wife enough, I need to start contacting for my next bride before she gets to old 13, and to keep my wives in line I need to have her fear for her life by killing a close pet if she has one

This whole nuke EM from orbit kill EM all and let god sort EM out theme sounds great in a limited way but isn't something that we are prepared to do or should do.it would never work. The more realistic and more appropriate response would be t tottaly withdraw and contact with any nation or people that allow this insanity or support it. If any group or nation does attack Americ or our citizens the swift, decisive and permenent action delivered imedietly every time would reduce the problems. This can range from inserting teams to seek out and eliminate the problem or bombing the target when possible. No negotiation, no red lines in the sand, no diplomatic circle jerks.
    But in reality it won't happen and we will continue to go down this road being the punching bag for insanity until a group or person does something trully evil then it's all the flush of the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post

No negotiation, no red lines in the sand, no diplomatic circle jerks.
    But in reality it won't happen and we will continue to go down this road being the punching bag for insanity until a group or person does something trully evil then it's all the flush of the toilet.
    While I to a point disagree that nukes will have no value....low yield weapons would resolve the ISIS tactic of spreading out to avoid air strikes....the rest is dead on.

We need no warnings to them, we owe no negotiations to them, diplomacy only serves to give them time to plan the next move and half measures just bring more jihadists into the fold.

It's war, we should act like it. Billions of dollars and the X factor of American lives isn't worth our concern of international opinion. And in the end international opinion will be one of respect and a healthy fear of our resolve when we are threatened. The last two "wars" were a joke....at least to those not there. We could have wrapped up both of them in months if not just weeks. We have the technology, manpower and determined combatants to get the task completed. And then leave. No apologies, no rebuilding programs. China or Russia want to buddy up with them, fine. Just so long as they all understand we'll bring hell with us if they insist on our involvment. Which is also why I believe nukes will serve a purpose. Setting the tone of our will to prevail has merit.

"We aren't joking, we will evaporate you tomorrow if you don't stop today." Ok, so maybe we can do a little negotiation and diplomacy.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast