Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Need help picking an IWB holster.

Alright, so I am not a fan of IWB holsters. However, I took a second job since my other one is seasonal. This one is outside of Reading, and I work nights. Work doesn't care as long as its not in sight (yayness). So I need one fairly quick and have narrowed it down from advice from some people both online and people I know.

I am looking at the Bare Asset from High Noon Holsters. It looks like a nice one that cant is nice, and I am told its pretty good.
    http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...are_asset.html

I have also looked at Bianchi ATB.
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...310&hasJS=true

These are the only two that I am interested in, I don't need it for other then carrying to work. Does anyone here have any experience with either of these? I'll be using it for my G19.

(Cambria County)

Default Re: Need help picking an IWB holster.

Would like to suggest the Crossbreed Supertuck. Super comfortable. I wear it everywhere. I love this holster, and there are lots of us on here that use them.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    Would like to suggest the Crossbreed Supertuck. Super comfortable. I wear it everywhere. I love this holster, and there are lots of us on here that use them.
    I've looked into that one, but I can't reason with myself to buy it for the cost to only wear it to work for a few hours each night, everywhere else I OC.

(Bedford County)

Dane, I gotta match Mtbkski's vote. I wear my supertuck evenings (got it on right now) and all day on weekends. It is very comfortable and doesn't move around. Just my $.02 but your better spending a few more $$ now and get something you know is good than spend less for a lesser product. Again just my $.02.
    <a href=http://www.pafoa.org/forum/imagehosting/2175485722f4a1b35.jpg target=_blank>http://www.pafoa.org/forum/imagehost...722f4a1b35.jpg</a>

"A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys." ~ Charlton Heston, 1997

(Centre County)

I have a MTAC from Comp-Tac. Super nice Hybrid that I won in a drawing. I probably would have never spent the money on it, but now that I have it I would buy another one in a heatbeat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Brandon

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey View Post
    Dane, I gotta match Mtbkski's vote. I wear my supertuck evenings (got it on right now) and all day on weekends. It is very comfortable and doesn't move around. Just my $.02 but your better spending a few more $$ now and get something you know is good than spend less for a lesser product. Again just my $.02.
    Thanks, if I could set aside enough money for that I would actually buy it most likely, but with money being tight anyways right now a cheap solution for a short time (end of march), It'll be easier for me to get something better other then the two I have an interest in now. I have one friend that has a supertuck and he loves as well.

(Centre County)

Buy something now that is available. There are a lot of good quality IWB holsters on the shelves and while you wait put in an order for a Milt Sparks.

All of the IWBs that I actually use are Don Hume 715Ms. They're well made, stable and very reasonably priced. I have them for everything from a full sized M1911 to a 3" S&W Model 65.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Thanks, if I could set aside enough money for that I would actually buy it most likely, but with money being tight anyways right now a cheap solution for a short time (end of march), It'll be easier for me to get something better other then the two I have an interest in now. I have one friend that has a supertuck and he loves as well.
    I was going to suggest the supertuck as well, i use one daily and its excellent.
    Owner of EMac's Tactical - www.emacstactical.com

(Centre County)

I picked up a Kramer IWB Clip on holster for my 1911. works great. took about 3 weeks though to receive. 60 bucks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast