Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Why

(Susquehanna County)

Default Why

Why did the thread Christmas shopping makes me hate the human race ? The OP was the one carrying on a religious discussion. I guess the Mod didn't like what was being said and decided to to censor it. That's BS it's not the MODs and the original poster should be able to take it anywhere he sees fit.

Just My TWO Cents
    Last edited by larrymeyer; December 13th, 2009 at 11:15 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Why

I'm going to go out on a limb and suppose that maybe the Mod that closed that thread simply saw the familiar "religious debate" thread starting up and didn't want to moderate it. Though maybe that mod didn't take the time to fully analyze the back and forth that was in it. In doing so, he just closed it because it looked like a familiar target.

Kinda like that saying, "When you have a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail."... More plausibly, the mod made his "warnings" on bad intel, thinking that the post was going off-topic and not where the OP wanted it to go. Then later, without that realization, when it appeared that others weren't heading the suggestion to revert back to the topic that the Mod thought the thread should be about, he defended his authority in the suggestions by closing it. Either way, fully within the rights of the mod as this site seems to prefer.

Who knows. I'm not sure if we're even allowed to debate this or offer comment on the issue. We might get banned, Comrade...
    Last edited by ScaredOnce; December 13th, 2009 at 11:24 PM.
    F*S=k

Default Re: Why

The thread was off topic, he warned people to get back on topic, they didn't listen........

'nuff said.