Selling complete K31 Swiss Schmidt-Rubin straight bolt barreled action as seen on the pictures. The action is in pristine condition, the bore is mint mirror shiny and the bluing is 99%. This well might be one the earlier imports. You will have everything except of the magazine. You would be hard pressed to find K31 in a such condition. Although most K31s have excellent bores and are great shooters, this rifle apparently seen very little use, if any, and has produced some amazing groups in 300 meter range. This shoots 7.5x55 mm rounds and has 25" barrel. Many consider K31 as a best value in mil surplus world, and rightfully so. It costed Swiss government 2000 Swiss Francs (approx. 1600USD) to per rifle. Developed by Sig, Sauer and Ruag, K31 has highest standards of metalworking and intrinsic accuracy. Hight quality noncorrosive milsuprl. ammo is widely available and if relaoding, it takes common 30 cal. bullet. The rear sight was replaced by S+K scope mount. This did not involve any permanent alteration to the rifle; The buyer will receive original rear sight that was removed and can be easily installed back. The S+K is very high quality mount with rock solid steel rings. The scope is vintage US made redfield 4x with plex reticle and very good clarity. This is not a long eye scope, but worked fine for me. $300

I have very nice American black walnut custom made stock in rough that I am selling for $150.