Hey everybody!you might remember(or not)the welding chair thread a few months ago,anyways since then I have been busy in my garage making knives and other things with sharp edges.

so here they are.

This one turned great have to make a sheath yet though ><

the largest one is a uruk-hai sword (from lord of the dings haha)

and yes despite the fact i welded the blades of the hatchet,they are pretty tough,i always have functionality in mind.

this was a machete blade someone gave me had rust all over it.filed sanded and ground it turned out like this.

man this is one of my favorites , this is one of my early ones but throughout all these other projects i kept obsessing over the blade.(it cuts cardboard and the test for a sharp knife is paper right?)

the knife with the curved hand guard i made with a sawzall blade,some flat stock and some concrete nails.

Ok heres a project that did not work,this is a crossbow with a collapsable stock the reason it didnt work is ,at the time i had inadequate measuring tools for the task ,u used some crappy kitchen knives for the bow part because of springy properties of the crap steel.Im working on another one heh

this is going to be a side folding stock on my next crossbow project

these are the arrows i made for the crossbow,i used aluminum gutter nails for the shaft and fishing line to bind the arrow head and some splicing tape to cover the binding.

this is a sculpture i made out of screws it was a pain in the arse to get them all positioned so they would not fall down.this is one of my earliest projects i think it predates my sacred welding chair. hope yall like it took me forever to finish this post ><.