Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Franklin County)

Default we go to get my wife's ltcf today

I am off work today , and she if getting off work early. SO we are going to get her ltcf today. She is really excited. Than we are going to Gander mountain to pick up a holster for her pt22.. I saw a few , like a belt bag type that would work good for her, online. Seemed rather pricie.. Anyone know of a good place to get one??Oh , she by the way is the one that hated pistols, because of her dad being a jerk. She got it to get over her fear. Now she's like a kid in a candy store. She wants to take it to the Kid's house and show them..My oldest daughter is a Correctional officer. She told her mom that she was getting a paranoia about handguns from her. She can't have that working at the prison. So my wife decided that she would tell her today.. My daughter works at the Prison in Hagerstown MD.
    In God We Trust............................

Default Re: we go to get my wife's ltcf today

Quote Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
    I am off work today , and she if getting off work early. SO we are going to get her ltcf today. She is really excited. Than we are going to Gander mountain to pick up a holster for her pt22.. I saw a few , like a belt bag type that would work good for her, online. Seemed rather pricie.. Anyone know of a good place to get one??Oh , she by the way is the one that hated pistols, because of her dad being a jerk. She got it to get over her fear. Now she's like a kid in a candy store. She wants to take it to the Kid's house and show them..My oldest daughter is a Correctional officer. She told her mom that she was getting a paranoia about handguns from her. She can't have that working at the prison. So my wife decided that she would tell her today.. My daughter works at the Prison in Hagerstown MD.
    Gander Mountain is a good choice. I bought both my firearms there and my holsters. I tried many holsters there till I found the one I was comfortable with. She can do the same thing. You don't ever have to tell a woman how to shop! LOL LOL. Even for a holster. Let her try everything, she will make her own decision. Holsters are personal, every one is different. She will find one that suits her.

Congrats and Good Luck to the Mrs.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: we go to get my wife's ltcf today

Gander mountain would be the place! Internet is a little more cheaper but that's how it always goes. I got my blackhawk serpa holster for $32.00 Gander charges a flat rate of $50 for the blackhawks. Of course i have to suffer about 2 weeks due to an incompetent ebay seller but that happens from time to time.