Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salty burger

(Wayne County)

Talking Salty burger

Don't know if this is the right place for this but here it is
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...dsburger_N.htm

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Salty burger

If I was in law enforcement I would NEVER order from a fast food drive-thru.

(Montgomery County)

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.
    What a waste of tax payer money.

Proud member of:

(Centre County)

Almost as bad as the cop in Ohio who pepper-sprayed the drive-thru worker at Wendy's because I though she short-changed him.

Reminds me of the well-circulated video where the cop accused the drive-thru teen girl of giving him change for a $10 when he claimed he gave her a $20. He then went into the joint and pepper sprayed her. She didn't even have any twenties in her drawer. I think they settled out of court.

haha Random, we posted the same thing within the same minute.

(Philadelphia County)

Would you not realize your burger is discutingly salty? Why would you eat the whole thing????

Reminds me of days as a waiter, there is always that schmuck who shows you the last bite of his meal sittigng on the empty plate and says..

"This was under-cooked, I think I should pay half"

or my favorite

"This didn't taste right, you should ask the chef to make me another one, and you can just put it in a go-bag" <-- this really happened!

Again! Why did you eat the whole thing?????
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Franklin County)

I guess if she's in jail , she won't be able to asalt anyone else..lol
    In God We Trust............................

(Philadelphia County)

Thumbs down Re: WTF

Is the issue here poor service or assaulting a police officer?

Pardon me for such a stupid question but I thought that police were also held to a standard of "Reasonable" use of force...albeit one that is different from that which applies to us. Arrest? Arrest!! For a burger?!?!?! Good Mackeral, this is insane.

I read the article and I'm cross-eyed now in confusion.

I have a feeling that there is more to this story. Does Ms. Bull have a record that was known to the cops? Did she say something negative about police? Are they worried about a possible poisoning here?

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."
    NONSENSE. Driving a car recklessly or shooting a gun in city limits recklessly is doing something "without regards to the well-being of anyone." Bad burger is NOT the perview of the Policia.

Welcome to the new America. Mistakes are not allowed! Shot on site! To the camps, NOW! THIS is not a realm for the police to deal with. If it is THAT salty....throw it away and complain to the manager. If you are THAT hypertensive that excess salt is a health risk (which happens to some people post Congestive Heart Failure)
    • You definitely aren't fit to be a cop
    • You sure as hell shouldn't be eating at McDonalds!

This is an issue for MCDONALDS to settle! As in fire Ms Bull or not. End of article.

I like Diegos comments

Mine would be "This burger combo is terrible. I ate the whole thing just to make sure!!!"

BTW Green McNugget to Agent Smith for what he said:

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.
    What a waste of tax payer money.
    Holy deep-fry, Batman! This is an idiotic waste of time and money. Someone should be fired at the city and state levels for this nonsense, if this is just about salt. This is another thing that makes me wonder if there isnt more to this story than we are hearing.
    NEED should never enter into a discussion about RIGHTS

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    or my favorite

"This didn't taste right, you should ask the chef to make me another one, and you can just put it in a go-bag" <-- this really happened!
    That's the funniest thing I read all night. Can't really blame him for trying, though. Haha.

Proud member of:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast