Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Things to repost, chain mail, ect.

Many of us here if not all are Pro 2nd amendment. How many of us use social networks, have a bunch of contacts in email, post on other forums or blog sites? My guess is still most if not all. With that said:

I propose to dedicate a thread to well written Pro 2nd blurbs we can spread as a whole and reach more people with the same messages. Whether it is current legislature, news, kudos for citizens doing LEO's job, no offense I mean that in a positive way LEO's can't be everywhere at one time thus a responsible citizen steps up and helps out (like a bystander that protects a store clerk and foils a robbery), or general good firearms news to prove that guns are not the problem.

A lot of you seem to go above and beyond already in day to day routine. Is this something anyone else see's feasible? Would anyone else be interested in spreading the word if it is as simple as copy and paste?

I will repost darn near anything that I see here that is kept at a professional attitude.

What say the masses?

(Berks County)

Default Re: Things to repost, chain mail, ect.

After thought... Can a mod rename this to something along the line of "2nd Amendment reposts" or something along that line, edit as see fit. Maybe your wording will be better.