Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Antigun Tv

(Mercer County)

Default Antigun Tv

I was watching Dr Phil with the poodle this morning before work. Saw a commercial atleast 8 times for a tv show airing tonight on at 10pm on OWN. It is a show exposing and exaggerating Philadelphia gun violence. The commercial makes philly look like a city full of gangsters shooting anyone on the streets "people are scared to walk outside" "I know 30 mothers who had to bury their children". The anti gunners are hitting home pennsylvania. I will be watching the show and complaining to the network for every inaccurate fact the show.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Antigun Tv

Considering you are watching Dr Phil, were you expecting pro-2A advertisers? The mainly female audience is tuned in and receptive to having their heartstrings pulled (manipulated) already, so this type of programming (in the propoganda sense) should be expected, IMO

(Washington County)

Would you like to know more?

In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

Quote Originally Posted by wakefield724 View Post
    I was watching Dr Phil with the poodle this morning before work. Saw a commercial atleast 8 times for a tv show airing tonight on at 10pm on OWN. It is a show exposing and exaggerating Philadelphia gun violence. The commercial makes philly look like a city full of gangsters shooting anyone on the streets "people are scared to walk outside" "I know 30 mothers who had to bury their children". The anti gunners are hitting home pennsylvania. I will be watching the show and complaining to the network for every inaccurate fact the show.
    I find it funny you actually admitted to that...

Anyways this seems like another same old same old propaganda. The only people that believe it already buy into the anti gun mantra. It won't convert anybody and most fence sitters will see right through it.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Tioga County)

Dr. Phil and the Oprah Winfrey Network? What did you expect?
    MikeP

(Cumberland County)

Based on the OP, I find it interesting that they never address the actual root cause of the "gun" problem.
    The commercial makes philly look like a city full of gangsters shooting anyone on the streets
    This is not a gun problem. This is a gangster problem. This is a criminal justice system with a revolving door problem.

Ultimately, it is a culture problem. Liberals never want to accept fault for their own actions. They fall all over themselves to accept praise when they do something well, but when they fail, it's the fault of someone else.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by wakefield724 View Post

(Berks County)

Dr Phil, OWN, Hi-Points, man you got to set your sights higher. Your living below the mediocrity level. buy a Colt, have a micro brew and watch some walking dead before its too late.

(Somerset County)

When you complain to the network, ask them why there was no mention of Eddie Polec. I'm assuming there will be no mention of him since he was beaten to death with a baseball bat in '94.

Dale

(Erie County)

Did Dr Pill at least help the poodle with his issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast