Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Zimmerman interview: trayvon's daddyO won't be happy

https://vimeo.com/122857498

Spot on however
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Erie County)

Default Re: Zimmerman interview: trayvon's daddyO won't be happy

At 10:45 in the interview, George is asked a question about his problems after the shooting and how it reflects on George being wrong in the shooting. George deflects the question bringing up only the speeding ticket. Sorry George, you made a poor decision that night, and you have made poor decisions in other aspects of your life.

Poor George puts himself in situations that he needs to avoid, and he has yet to learn this lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    At 10:45 in the interview, George is asked a question about his problems after the shooting and how it reflects on George being wrong in the shooting. George deflects the question bringing up only the speeding ticket. Sorry George, you made a poor decision that night, and you have made poor decisions in other aspects of your life.

Poor George puts himself in situations that he needs to avoid, and he has yet to learn this lesson.

As said in the interview, even his worst enemies Holder and OMao did not come to that conclusion, as hard and as disingenuously they tried..Along with the jury.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    As said in the interview, even his worst enemies Holder and OMao did not come to that conclusion, as hard and as disingenuously they tried..Along with the jury.

You can't convict someone of being stupid. George is stupid. All those who disagree will also peruse someone into a darken space with a non-working flashlight.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    You can't convict someone of being stupid. George is stupid. All those who disagree will also peruse someone into a darken space with a non-working flashlight.

He may have been ill prepared. It is not stupid to protect your neighborhood from little thugs. I wonder if he can spell "pursue"?

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by DMG View Post
    He may have been ill prepared. It is not stupid to protect your neighborhood from little thugs. I wonder if he can spell "pursue"?
    I'd rather have him as a neighbor.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by DMG View Post
    Poor George was doing everything right until he entered the darkness. Called the police, followed safely, then oops, or BIG OOPS, can't see, flashlight doesn't work, but what the hell, follows anyways.

Sometimes stupid overpowers what is practical in a situation, and judging by the testimony of his abilities, poor George doesn't even rate as a Paul Blart.

Transposing two letters doesn't take away from my point.

(Montgomery County)

But I always said who gives a fuck that he disobeyed order to stop following treyvony? Recent burglaries in the area, statistically most likely by blacks based on their location... So yeah, follow the fucker if you want to take that risk. Call the police sure, and then they can show up 45 minutes later when no one is around. I don't blame him for wanting to watch the little fucker. And guess what? He very well could have been involved in that shit. Didnt they find burglary tools and stolen shit in his bookbag or locker? Like screw drivers and pry bars and what not. Unless he was an aspiring construction worker practicing after school, he was probably into some shit. His persona definitely backed it. Drugs, gang tats, guns, fake gold teeth and that whole package. Can anyone really deny that culture is tied to crime?

Profiling is the way of the world. Checking someone out is expected, of course it can go too far and people can be harassed without actually commitingn any crime. But just being watched is one thing. If I walked through Kensington I would certainly expect to be watched and possibly hassled by the police since they would assume I was down there buying drugs considering I'm a young white guy and don't dress like a bum. It is what it is.

Yeah the dude is an idiot, made obvious afterward based on all the dumb shit he did. But still. Not sure what I would have done in the situation, I can guess but who really knows. I don't blame anyone for wanting to stop crime near their home and based on response times of police I can't blame him much for wanting to continue following him.

Anyways after writing all that I feel like it was a waste of time as this has been discussed to death. But it's happy hour and I'm at the bar right now with nothing better to do then drink and play with the interweb
    Last edited by JW1914; March 24th, 2015 at 04:11 PM.
    -=pardon me while I burn and rise above the flames=-

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by JW1914 View Post
    But I always said who gives a fuck that he disobeyed order to stop following treyvony?
    He wasn't given an order to stop following.

And, when it was suggested he didn't have to follow him, he DID stop following.

He walked up to the nearest street sign to get a location for the cops and was jumped.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    He wasn't given an order to stop following.

And, when it was suggested he didn't have to follow him, he DID stop following.

He walked up to the nearest street sign to get a location for the cops and was jumped.
    We have to do this again???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast