Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Barack and the "Brown Shirts" ... you gotta listen to this to friggin' believe it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df2p6867_pw

Start listening specifically at 16:40 in.

Hopefully, I quote, not paraphrase:

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

HELLO?

Jake! Elwood! SAVE US!

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Barack and the "Brown Shirts" ... you gotta listen to this to friggin' believe it

I agree, just not funded. It's called the unorganized militia and is supposed to be well-regulated (trained) by virtue of having access to a wide range of firearms.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom ... go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels nor arms. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams

Default Re: Barack and the "Brown Shirts" ... you gotta listen to this to friggin' believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Elmar View Post
    I agree, just not funded. It's called the unorganized militia and is supposed to be well-regulated (trained) by virtue of having access to a wide range of firearms.
    So, you tell me, do you really agree with him? Do you really think he's going to suffer such a "militia" to exist in his world vision? Or do you think that he's thinking more along the lines of a Snitch Corps to keep the peasants in line?

This, I'd like to hear.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    So, you tell me, do you really agree with him? Do you really think he's going to suffer such a "militia" to exist in his world vision? Or do you think that he's thinking more along the lines of a Snitch Corps to keep the peasants in line?

This, I'd like to hear.
    As I said I agree with his statement minus one word. We had that system 200 years ago and it repelled the largest military force in the world twice although our capitol was burned during the second attempt. I don't think Obama would allow private citizens the liberty to practice openly as organized groups but I never claimed I did - you seemed to assume something about my position in regards to Obama.

I am sure his idea is some wistful conjuration of armed government employees behaving in respectable manners which of course directly conflicts with history.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom ... go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels nor arms. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Elmar View Post
    Sorry, I was looking more for clarification, not denigration. I can find no way whatsoever to defend Obama's candidacy and have concerns about the aftermath of a victory involving his camp.

(Montgomery County)

I don't care for either offering from the two major parties. One side wants to sell out one list of my rights and the other side wants to do the same only with a different list.

No thank you.

im sorry i cant watch the video, its like watching a toilet. full of shit.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    im sorry i cant watch the video, its like watching a toilet. full of shit.
    Exactly what he said! +2

(Adams County)

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more effective, and the world will follow our lead into the future"

Adolf Hitler : 1935

~HAVE A GOOD DAY~
    Bill----------------------------->
    NRA - LIFE / ENDOWMENT MEMBER
    LIFE MEMBER - VIETNAM VETERANS AMERICA
    U.S.NAVY SEAWOLVES - VIETNAM 69/70

(Centre County)

Just what in the world does this have to do with UPS drivers???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast