Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Talking A Question for PisnNapalm....

Does it burn when you pee? I'm sorry I can't help it, I was hovering over your "Rep Boxes" and it says "PisnNapalm is just really nice" if that saying doesn't give you a chuckle, I don't know what will.
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

(Chester County)

Default Re: A Question for PisnNapalm....

LMAO!!

For those of you who are wondering.... Here's the story behind my screen name.

Many many moons ago, 1998 to be exact, I started online gaming with a flight simulator. In this flight sim you had to pick a "callsign" for your account and game name.

I tried for 10 minutes to pick one, but each one I put in was already taken. All the cool names were used. I also happened to be watching "Heartbreak Ridge" at the same time.

There's a quote at the beginning of the movie where Gunny Highway says, "...be advised that I'm mean nasty and tired. I eat constantina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round through a flea's ass at 200 meters. So go hump someone else's leg muttface before I push yours in."

So out of sheer frustration I entered "PissinNapalm" as my name and... it worked! I had a gaming name. I was thrilled to finally get to fly online. I didn't care what the name was, I was flying... well virtually anyway.

One of the first dogfights I flew was against a guy named Wackman. I managed to get the upper hand and shoot him down first. It took him what seemed like several minutes to respawn and return to flying the game.

I asked him what took so long to come back into the game. He said he was laughing so hard he couldn't. You see when I shot him down it put a message on the screen, "Wackman was killed by PissinNapalm." He said the image of that in his head just cracked him up till he couldn't breathe.

I knew then that I would keep the name. It's been my online/gaming name for almost 10 years now. I shortened in 1999 for game that only allowed 10 characters for a name. That's the one I kept.

Here's an image someone sent me a long time ago that fits my name.

BTW... Wackman and I gamed for years and years together in various gaming units. We've met in real life twice when he brought his family down this way for vacations. He's one the best guys I've ever met. He has become a great friend. And yes, we still laugh about the name and how we met.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Cambria County)

Default Re: A Question for PisnNapalm....