Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default NYC looking for handout now?

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbc.../NEWS/81124006

Comptroller: Expect massive job losses across N.Y.

November 24, 2008

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) -- New York Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli says the financial crisis gripping Wall Street and the world economy could cost the state and New York City 225,000 jobs over the next two years.

DiNapoli says instability in the securities industry could also cost the state and city $6.5 billion in tax revenue during that same period.
    Related Stories

The report issued Monday suggests the city and state may need a federal bailout despite the efforts of Gov. David Paterson and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg to close budget deficits.

DiNapoli says the financial industry in New York City has already lost more than 16,000 jobs and could lose a total of 38,000 jobs by next October.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Armstrong County)

Default Re: NYC looking for handout now?

And the problem is ??????
    Ed
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Why do I bother living within my means. I am seriously considering going out and maxing out my credit cards and buying guns, ammo, and food supplies and then just stop paying my bills. I'm sure that by the time the sheriff comes knocking I will be able to ask the feds to help me out don't you think?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    Why do I bother living within my means. I am seriously considering going out and maxing out my credit cards and buying guns, ammo, and food supplies and then just stop paying my bills. I'm sure that by the time the sheriff comes knocking I will be able to ask the feds to help me out don't you think?
    You mean like Hartford insurance buying a bank to get bailout funds? Or some Dutch insurance company pondering the same thing?

It's sickening.

If my tax dollars go to pay for someone to get government cheese when they can't get anything else, that's fine.
    If it even occasionally pays for someone's government cheese when they COULD pay for it but don't, I get salty, but think it's still a good program for the greater good.
    When a bunch of greedy ****s already got rich off of packaging bad securities for pennies-on-the-dollar, THEN wants more money to **** up some more, they can go pound sand.

Quote Originally Posted by MTechnik View Post
    You mean like Hartford insurance buying a bank to get bailout funds? Or some Dutch insurance company pondering the same thing?

It's sickening.

If my tax dollars go to pay for someone to get government cheese when they can't get anything else, that's fine.
    If it even occasionally pays for someone's government cheese when they COULD pay for it but don't, I get salty, but think it's still a good program for the greater good.
    When a bunch of greedy ****s already got rich off of packaging bad securities for pennies-on-the-dollar, THEN wants more money to **** up some more, they can go pound sand.

Gee you missed a few, how about GMAC buying up small banks so they can be re-classified as a holding company and be eligible for bailout money, same thing with AMEX two weeks ago

(Philadelphia County)

Just think of the revenue they could generate and the jobs it would create if they started issuing carry permits to actual law abiding citizens rather than the scum they currently issue them to. But that's crazy talk, it's crazy I tell you!
    Warning: I may not read responses to OP before posting