Hey all Poofa members, I have a unusual request for the lot of you that post pics of your guns, outings, etc.

Some of you may know that I am a software engineer, currently working with web development technologies. While I know I'm talented (toot toot, that's me blowing my horn btw) my portfolio is somewhat limited. For my second large-scale project, I've been working on a site designed to track every aspect of gun ownership: scores, cleaning sessions, round counts, etc. I want to provide an easy-to-use tool that will assist every gun owner in not only increasing their skills, but providing them with immediate feedback on their information. Hopefully, if the project get popular enough, I can expand it and use it as a hosting platform for competition directors to post scores and allow for rankings, comparison, etc.

What I need (considering I'm developing this on my own time, out of pocket) is stock photos to use. No site is complete without vibrant images, and from what I've seen (especially for those writing gun reviews, including very artsy, stylish, photos) you guys have some great photos. I need somehwat high resolution photos (50x50 thumbnails probably won't be usable) of guns, range days, family outings, and other ridiculously awesome photos (ar pistol holster guy, I'm looking at you for the ridiculously awesome photo).

I'm new to business and contracts and everything, but if you're interested, please send me a PM. I think I have to get you to email me the photo with some sort of consent statement, to make sure I don't get in trouble. Everyone that submits a photo will be recognized on some sort of credits page, with links to the photos they provided. Any help is appreciated! Please let me know if you have any questions.