Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK33

(Allegheny County)

Default HK33

Alright ... who has one and what are your experiences with them? I can't seem to find any reviews for them. All I find are reviews for airsoft guns.

For some reason, I've all of sudden became really interested in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: HK33

IIRC, the HK33 was the selective-fire version of what was sold as the HK93??

That could be why info would be more scarce than for HK93.

(Bucks County)

same rifle as the HK93 except it's select fire and very rare. if you could find one for sale it would probably cost you well over 10 grand. i did have the opportunity to handle a non transferable 33 a few years ago just prior to it being torch cut. very nice rifle and a damn shame it had to be destroyed. if you really want more info on the 33 go to hkpro.com and ask your question over there.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: HK33 ... err HK93

Thanks guys ... I guess I mean HK93. Just saw a HK33 kit and I haven't really looked into the different HK models.

I start looking for reviews on the HK93
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.

(Chester County)

V93 Built on a HK33 kit. The slim hand guard is impossible to find. The regular thick one is pictured at top of pic with the mags. The 30rd mags are a bitch and expensive to find.

(Allegheny County)

d90king ... how do you like it? Is it picky with ammo? Apex is/was having a sale on parts kits and it got my thinking about them.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Thanks guys ... I guess I mean HK93. Just saw a HK33 kit and I haven't really looked into the different HK models.

I start looking for reviews on the HK93
    i have found the hk93 to be the most rare between the 91 and 94 rifles but not impossible to find. hk93's are running in the 3000-3500 dollar range and can be found on the internet regularly. vector makes a v53 rifle like d90king has but now century is making a pretty decent copy called the c93 that runs about 800 bucks. in fact there's a shop called surplus city that has the century guns on sale for 700. i purchased one of the first c93's to hit the market and mine functioned flawlessy. lots of info on the hk93's over at hkpro.com so it's best to ask questions there.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    d90king ... how do you like it? Is it picky with ammo? Apex is/was having a sale on parts kits and it got my thinking about them.
    I like it a lot, but in all honesty it never gets shot. I shoot so much other stuff (pistol/AR's/AK's) that it has actually turned into a queen. They are not picky with ammo but are a bitch to clean. Mine was made by Vector on a Malasian military kit. When they made them they were as close to the real thing as you could buy. They used HK tooling for the receivers which is a big deal. If you get a bad receiver you are screwed because of the roller-delayed blowback operating system. Here is Vectors site, but they are mostly back in the Uzi game... http://www.vectorarms.com/shop/

If you look at the Century builds check the action and do several Hk "slaps"(when its cocked you smack the charging handle to chamber) I have heard both good and bad about them. They are I believe one of the few with kits right now. On these rifles its all about the receiver, if you get a good one you should be GTG...

Your welcome to shoot mine when you come east again (as long as you clean it) Check out www.hkpro.com there is much to be learned there, click on the forum tab.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    vector makes a v53 rifle like d90king has

The V53 is the pistol not rifle....I don't believe Vector is doing much more than some Uzi's and AK's anymore... Plus some class 3 stuff. They did have a few MP40's

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: HK33 Century C93 review

FYI on the Century C93 HK33-parts-gun HK93 clone.

Interesting rifle.

http://sites.google.com/site/c93sporter/
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast