Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default www.gunclips.net

Just ordered a couple magazines from these guys. GREAT prices and really fast to get items shipped. If yer looking for anything magazines or any other parts check them out.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: www.gunclips.net

Just got my magazines from this order. With ordering it over the holiday and selecting the slow shipping it took a bit to get here, the magazines are really nice and the only issue is the typical stuff with new mags. 8 rounds into a 10 round magazine cause the springs are so stiff. Other than that, just glad to get him prior to the gun shoot....even if it was the day before

My experience with them was different. Guess it depends on whether you get a good magazine or a defective one. You can tell a lot about a company by how they handle the inevitable problems.

My magazine wouldn't fit in my weapon without great effort, and then it wouldn't eject without prying it loose. The factory magazine slides in easily and drops instantly.

Their response? "We don't consider "fitment" to be a defect"! Seriously. That's their attitude if you get a defective product. If a magazine doesn't fit into the gun it was sold for, it is by definition defective. Like I told them, you can call a dog's tail a leg, but your dog still has only 4 legs.

(Allegheny County)

5 year old post nice. And let me be the first to say I wouldn't deal with a business that sells firearm magazines under a site called Gunclips.net. That's just improper vernacular.
    Your contributing though and that's good. I'm still fairly new but Welcome!
    "Governments... derive their just powers from the consent of the governed."