Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Film police... get arrested. And watch your dog get killed, too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

And from gawker: http://gawker.com/video-shows-hawtho...-his-641138535

Admittedly, I didn't watch the video. Didn't want to be even more disgusted.

Not sure if the snarky comment I'm supposed to insert involves the typical dog shooting or that at least the cops made it home at the end of the day.

Lt Swain, however, alleges that the officers were also looking out for Rosby.

'I know it's the dog's master, and more than likely not going to attack him, (but) we've got a guy handcuffed that's kind of defenseless. We have a duty to defend him too,' Swain said.

...How can Rosby be upset?! The police were just protecting him from his own dog while falsely arresting him! He should be more grateful and thank the police for their protection.

Direct link to video on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBZr4ie2AE
    Last edited by ragequit; July 2nd, 2013 at 04:57 AM.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Film police... get arrested. And watch your dog get killed, too.

Video is pretty upsetting. On the plus side, its gonna cause the jury to hand out big numbers to this poor guy.

(Philadelphia County)

Why would a man need to be protected from his own dog? BTW, do they make body armor for dogs? Poor Fido might need it these days.

Quote Originally Posted by wewo View Post
    Video is pretty upsetting. On the plus side, its gonna cause the jury to hand out big numbers to this poor guy.
    This will never get a jury. Videos like this scream settle and settle fast.
    PAFOA Doctrine - If you don't agree with someone, call them a troll and cry to a mod.

(Delaware County)

Duplicate thread. Original.

Also, there's much more to the story, and the dog's owner was being a major disruption. He was not approached for recording at all. He was approached because he was interfering with the police's ability to communicate, which was a violation of penal code.
    Junior

More and more storys about cops thinking they have all given power its time this shit stops once and for all. Fuck the cops! I have never been arrested for anything and used to have respect for these pieces of shit well no more.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    Duplicate thread. Original.

Also, there's much more to the story, and the dog's owner was being a major disruption. He was not approached for recording at all. He was approached because he was interfering with the police's ability to communicate, which was a violation of penal code.
    Yeahhhhhhhhh, OK.

I'm sure his killer speakers from the RENTAL CAR were reallllllllly disruptive to the cops that were half a block away. Uh huh. It wasn't even disruptive to the people who filmed the video... much, much closer to the car than the cops were.

Could a less lethal solution been used? Perhaps. Or the dog owner could have been less of an asshole.
    Sorry, I didn't realize 'being an asshole' warranted a false arrest and the execution of your dog. Shit, it's a wonder that I/my dog have never been killed, then.

(Lebanon County)

That's fantastic. The only thing completely loyal and trying to help his owner and gets slaughtered in the street. How many shots were fired three? Four?

From what I can see and tell from the vid., it is justified. I hate crooked cops and cops doing stupid shit as much as anyone, but cops take obstruction seriously, and rightfully so. It can cause something to escalate into what we see here. If the dog's owner hadn't been a retard, he'd still have his dog. Just talking to a cop while he or she is involved with an issue can land your ass in jail. If the cops had been in the wrong, then you could justify a suit. I'm not seeing it, here. SMO

ETA - I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't used, somehow, to show people why they need to mind their own business when cops have someone detained.
    Last edited by harold63; July 2nd, 2013 at 03:18 PM.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

I don't know about being a major disruption, but any disruption is enough for obstruction. A cop having to divert his or her attention to another ahole down the street could get them (the cops) axed. Not a good situation, at all.
    Last edited by harold63; July 2nd, 2013 at 03:15 PM. Reason: added ()
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast