Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Tactical Solutions 10/22 composite magazines

I was on a waiting list for a long time (4-5 months) and finally got the composite 25 round mags in the other day from Tactical Solutions. They are the adjustable ones made from some type of ABS plastic or similar with metal feed lips and metal lugs where they lock into the receiver. So last night I adjusted them to fit my AMT Stainless 25/22 and today I took them to the range with a brick of Winchester Wildcats and 100 rounds of Remington Golden bullets, both of which were quite old ammo.

First load of a cartridge jammed but after a minor adjustment I fired the rest of the 600 rounds without failure. I fired them slow and even as well as squeezing them off as fast as possible and not one failure.

Just letting you know that if you have considered getting these magazines they are very nice. They are heavier duty than any other 10/22 magazine I have ever seen and the function is excellent.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Tactical Solutions 10/22 composite magazines

I think you mean tactical inovations not tactical solutions. I have some of these mags and they are great, I would not adjust them unless you have feeding issues, mine run as they came with no adjustment neccessary. A little wobble in the mag won't hurt.

Default Re: Tactical Solutions 10/22 composite magazines

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    I think you mean tactical inovations not tactical solutions. I have some of these mags and they are great, I would not adjust them unless you have feeding issues, mine run as they came with no adjustment neccessary. A little wobble in the mag won't hurt.
    Right you are on Tactical Innovations. They are the TI25 composite model with stainless feedlips. I did adjust them to fit tighter in the receiver and as I said earlier they work great. I think when I bought them they were a bit lees expensive than they are currently but even at $45 I think they are worth it. In my opinion they are hard to beat. I considered buying the Aluminum model but after talking to the sales agent when I ordered them it did not sound like there was any advantage to them.