Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Who is my 2008 Presidential Candidate?

I'm looking for the Presidential Candidate that:

1. Chooses ethics, math/science, and sound reasoning... not religion... to make national policy decisions.
    2. Will uphold and defend the Constitution as it was written... not try to change it to strip away liberties
    3. Understands pro-life/pro-choice has been decided... and is not going to waste time and money re-treading gratuitously covered ground when so much more needs fixing.
    4. Is not related to/work for Big Oil, nor is in bed with the military-industrial complex.
    5. Comprehends that securing our nation starts with... but does not end with "energy independence", it includes reaching understanding with the rest of the world, while enforcing existing immigration laws.
    6. Realizes that political extremism has caused the government to flounder and fail exhaustively while other world powers continue to thrive on our inaction.
    7. Is not guilty of excessive flip-flopping, moral ambiguity, or abuses of power.

Unfortunately for me (and the rest of the American Moderates), no such candidate is in the running.

McCain/Palin, Obama/Biden, Barr/Root... all FAIL on a massive level.

I wish I was a billionaire so I could afford to run... but I'm still too young, and I actually AM middle class.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Who is my 2008 Presidential Candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ten*K View Post
    I'm looking for the Presidential Candidate that:

1. Chooses ethics, math/science, and sound reasoning... not religion... to make national policy decisions.
    2. Will uphold and defend the Constitution as it was written... not try to change it to strip away liberties
    3. Understands pro-life/pro-choice has been decided... and is not going to waste time and money re-treading gratuitously covered ground when so much more needs fixing.
    4. Is not related to/work for Big Oil, nor is in bed with the military-industrial complex.
    5. Comprehends that securing our nation starts with... but does not end with "energy independence", it includes reaching understanding with the rest of the world, while enforcing existing immigration laws.
    6. Realizes that political extremism has caused the government to flounder and fail exhaustively while other world powers continue to thrive on our inaction.
    7. Is not guilty of excessive flip-flopping, moral ambiguity, or abuses of power.

Unfortunately for me (and the rest of the American Moderates), no such candidate is in the running.

McCain/Palin, Obama/Biden, Barr/Root... all FAIL on a massive level.

I wish I was a billionaire so I could afford to run... but I'm still too young, and I actually AM middle class.

You just voted for Ron Paul.

(Lehigh County)

who isn't running...
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ten*K View Post
    who isn't running...
    You can still write him in.
    If not, write in Paris Hilton over either of these "mainstream" clowns. She at least has a decent energy plan:
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d