Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lycoming County)

Default interesting conversation at napa

so the rear brakes in my 91' s-10 went out so i went down to napa to get a brake line and some fittings i needed. i walked in the owner noticed the glock 19 on my hip and asked if i had been doing much shooting lately. i replied that i haven't been doing as much as i would like but i get out when i can. he said something about its good that i shoot because if obama gets in i may need my shooting skills. we talked a little about politics and shooting. i got my parts and left. after i got the line fitted in the truck i realized i needed a new brake piston because the bleeder screw was corroded so bad. i then go back to napa i decided to take a few gun rights flyers in this time. he thanked me and asked to see my gun. so i unholster unload and hand it to him. he looked it over and asked how many rounds i've shot through it. i told him about 10 thousand, he was impressed i shoot so much. i told him i have about that much through my revolver too. then he pulls a s&w sigma from under the counter, unloads it and shows it too me. we chat a bit more about different brands of guns and what not. i said bye and left to go fight with my s-10 some more.

out of all the stores ive been in this is the first time anyone has asked about my gun. i thought it was cool that he keeps a gun at his store for protection as well. good to see everyone is not a helpless victim.
    Last edited by idpasharpshooter; October 8th, 2008 at 11:29 PM.

Default Re: interesting conversation at napa

One word of advise,Don't try holding up the Hanover NAPA.

I'm SURE there are 3+ in there..........

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by idpasharpshooter View Post
    he thanked me and asked to see my gun. so i upholster unload and hand it to him.
    Please post pictures of the upholstered Glock. I can't imagine it being all that comfortable. Rug burn at the range.

Great story! Odd how a protection device can become a good conversation piece.
    KnightZero - Zombie Killing Mercenary Watchman for hire. Will work for food.

http://kn1ght-z3r0.livejournal.com/tag/firearms - My firearms, and my ramblings on the Open Carry Movement.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by KnightZero View Post
    Please post pictures of the upholstered Glock. I can't imagine it being all that comfortable. Rug burn at the range.

Great story! Odd how a protection device can become a good conversation piece.

i fixed it happy now smart ass