Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Kahr Dealer near Philly? Looking for a P9

I'm looking for a P9 (or maybe CW9) near philly. I wouldn't mind a lightly used one, either. Anybody know who's got em? Alternately, anyone know a place that could order me one how I'd like it (the darker slide, maybe even night sights) straight from Kahr without ripping me off?

I'm going to be out of town without internet for 2-3 days so I'll check back in the middle of the week.

Thanks a lot, this site is awesome!

-Andrew

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Kahr Dealer near Philly? Looking for a P9

Their Website has a dealer locator on it.

Bud Guns also has the CW9's on sale still I think for 369.00 Shipped...

(Delaware County)

King Shooters supply in King of Prussia.
    In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYC308 View Post
    King Shooters supply in King of Prussia.

What timing!!! Yea, go to King Shooters. My espn tells me they have a P9 in great condition, stainless slide and night-sights, for a deal! (I know because Roger bought it off me a couple days ago)
    "Things have taken a turn for the surreal." - Capt. John Miller

(Bucks County)

checkout surplus city guns on bustleton pike in feasterville, they normally carry kahr pistols. they're closed sunday/monday and open the rest of the week until 9PM. you can call them at 215-364-7130.

(Philadelphia County)

SigMan, thanks for the gun!

picked your old piece up yesterday. I called about it in the morning, and by the time I got to the shop someone else had called about it and someone had checked it out in the store - I inadvertently snatched it from them while they were looking at a Kimber (which they bought).

What nice people there! Great atmosphere too. They also said that if you bring them your brass they'll reload for you. I think like 22 cents for .45 - that's very good! the bad part is you have to save up 500 empties.

I liiiiike it. I was wondering why you sold it and around how many rounds you put through it - everything is still super tight and not much carbon at all even on the tiny tiny nooks and crannies. still gave it a good cleaning though, as kind of a familiarization and because I still can't shake some of my USMC neuroses.

I am shooting it tomorrow, and I'll let you know how it goes. thanks a lot for the heads up. this is pretty much why the internet was invented

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by sttaffy View Post
    SigMan, thanks for the gun!

picked your old piece up yesterday. I called about it in the morning, and by the time I got to the shop someone else had called about it and someone had checked it out in the store - I inadvertently snatched it from them while they were looking at a Kimber (which they bought).

What nice people there! Great atmosphere too. They also said that if you bring them your brass they'll reload for you. I think like 22 cents for .45 - that's very good! the bad part is you have to save up 500 empties.

I liiiiike it. I was wondering why you sold it and around how many rounds you put through it - everything is still super tight and not much carbon at all even on the tiny tiny nooks and crannies. still gave it a good cleaning though, as kind of a familiarization and because I still can't shake some of my USMC neuroses.

I am shooting it tomorrow, and I'll let you know how it goes. thanks a lot for the heads up. this is pretty much why the internet was invented
    Awesome!! I'm glad it found a good home! I actually bought is "used" but I don't think it had been fired. I put the Kahr reccommended 200 through it without any malfunctions, in fact the gun is way more accurate than I am. The reason I sold it was that, for me, the grip was a touch long for pocket carry, which is what I seem to be doing most these days. It fit in fine, but hung up a little when I drew. It would be perfect for IWB carry though. Good luck, let me know how she does!
    "Things have taken a turn for the surreal." - Capt. John Miller

(Lackawanna County)

i was in Philly a few months back, visiting my brother. he lives on Roosevelt Blvd, on one of the lettered streets. there's a gunshop about 10 minutes from him, on the corner of the block. i know they sold Kahr brand guns, though i don't remember which ones. they had a pretty nice selection, from Kimbers to Hi Points. not much else, though, like in the way of ammo or holsters. i wish i could remember the name of the shop. sorry.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    i was in Philly a few months back, visiting my brother. he lives on Roosevelt Blvd, on one of the lettered streets. there's a gunshop about 10 minutes from him, on the corner of the block. i know they sold Kahr brand guns, though i don't remember which ones. they had a pretty nice selection, from Kimbers to Hi Points. not much else, though, like in the way of ammo or holsters. i wish i could remember the name of the shop. sorry.
    http://www.locksgunshop.com/

That the one? They don't list Kahr.
    Last edited by kutblok; February 6th, 2009 at 05:07 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

nope, that's not it, at least it doesn't look like it. i'll be in Philly again in 2 weeks, i'll find out then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast