Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Janeane Garofalo Being Brutally Honest As She Explains Regard For Conservatives, Etc.

C'mon, Janeane, you're holding something back, I know it. There's got to be more to your rant than stating that all "tea party" attendees are racist rednecks. Isn't there?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-po...says-i-want-my

Listening to her routine, I hear an oral précis of this prevailing attitude that being perfectly politically opposed to the Obamoid party line is the sole proof needed of racism. Why is it okay in their minds for them to paint us all with that horribly wide tar-filled brush? It's as if decency and logic have taken a permanent holiday for them.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Janeane Garofalo Being Brutally Honest As She Explains Regard For Conservatives,

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    C'mon, Janeane, you're holding something back, I know it. There's got to be more to your rant than stating that all "tea party" attendees are racist rednecks. Isn't there?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-po...says-i-want-my

Listening to her routine, I hear an oral précis of this prevailing attitude that being perfectly politically opposed to the Obamoid party line is the sole proof needed of racism. Why is it okay in their minds for them to paint us all with that horribly wide tar-filled brush? It's as if decency and logic have taken a permanent holiday for them.
    Decency and logic aren't on vacation as that would imply they had them both to begin with.

Janeane Garofalo is a Hollywood Liberal attention whore. She's just spewing out this kind of bullshit to get attention because she has no other means of getting it. She's a talentless flake who would believe Obama if he said America was founded by little green men wearing costumes that looked like George Washington and Ben Franklin and the rest.

She doesn't like what this country is about she can move to Canada or Europe. I'll even pitch in to help buy her a plane ticket.

Default Re: Janeane Garofalo Being Brutally Honest As She Explains Regard For Conservatives,

Quote Originally Posted by Warpt762x39 View Post
    She doesn't like what this country is about she can move to Canada or Europe. I'll even pitch in to help buy her a plane ticket.
    SEA CRUISE!

... let's take her over there water-skiing, instead.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    SEA CRUISE!

... let's take her over there water-skiing, instead.
    Nah. She might decide to wear a skimpy bikini and I'd rather not see that. We can send her UPS.

Garofalo is an angry, hate-filled person. Her venom towards a certain sort of responsible citizen must be traceable to a specific incident in her youth. Either Daddy touched her or ignored her, or the popular kids made fun of her pudgy nearsightedness, or some boy stood her up for the prom. SOMETHING happened that twisted her mind and filled her with a hatred that can't be quenched by anything at all, not by facts or logic or history or the provable bad faith of her allies.

I'd feel bad if my opponents' arguments had a germ of truth to them, if part of my opposition to Obama had a racial origin; but that hardly explains our opposition to Hillary when she tried the same stunt with health care, does it? Is anyone whiter than Hillary? Oh wait, then that was because we're MISOGYNISTS, too, I guess. That neatly explains Hillary and Pelosi and Sarah Brady, we only oppose them because they're women. And yet, we like Condie Rice. And Michael Steele. And Ann Coulter. And we really are not fond of Chuck "both ends, what a player" Schumer, and he's a white guy (wait, is he a Jew? Because then we'd only be opposing his endless gun grabs out of anti-Semitism. Or maybe we just hate those damn New Yorkers, but I don't think there's even a hate-crime category for that yet; perhaps "Bigapplaphobia"...)

Personally, I'll vote for the first legless blind black lesbian transexual who strongly supports gun rights, is willing to enforce the border laws, recognizes that the people who create wealth have the main moral entitlement to spend it, and thinks the Red Chinese are going to be a problem and we should be prepared. I'd take Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams or even that firebrand Alan Keyes over another Clinton or Fast Eddie Rendell.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Garofalo is an angry, hate-filled person. Her venom towards a certain sort of responsible citizen must be traceable to a specific incident in her youth. Either Daddy touched her or ignored her, or the popular kids made fun of her pudgy nearsightedness, or some boy stood her up for the prom. SOMETHING happened that twisted her mind and filled her with a hatred that can't be quenched by anything at all, not by facts or logic or history or the provable bad faith of her allies.

I'd feel bad if my opponents' arguments had a germ of truth to them, if part of my opposition to Obama had a racial origin; but that hardly explains our opposition to Hillary when she tried the same stunt with health care, does it? Is anyone whiter than Hillary? Oh wait, then that was because we're MISOGYNISTS, too, I guess. That neatly explains Hillary and Pelosi and Sarah Brady, we only oppose them because they're women. And yet, we like Condie Rice. And Michael Steele. And Ann Coulter. And we really are not fond of Chuck "both ends, what a player" Schumer, and he's a white guy (wait, is he a Jew? Because then we'd only be opposing his endless gun grabs out of anti-Semitism. Or maybe we just hate those damn New Yorkers, but I don't think there's even a hate-crime category for that yet; perhaps "Bigapplaphobia"...)

Personally, I'll vote for the first legless blind black lesbian transexual who strongly supports gun rights, is willing to enforce the border laws, recognizes that the people who create wealth have the main moral entitlement to spend it, and thinks the Red Chinese are going to be a problem and we should be prepared. I'd take Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams or even that firebrand Alan Keyes over another Clinton or Fast Eddie Rendell.
    Tell us how you really feel

Quote Originally Posted by Warpt762x39 View Post
    Tell us how you really feel
    It's more logic than feeling.

Garafolo says that we oppose Obama because he's black. Yet she can't deny that we supported Justice Thomas, Michael Steele, Bill Cosby, Condoleeza Rice, and a host of other blacks.

Well (she might say,) we only support them because they agree with us.

Uh, YEAH, ya THINK? If what they believe and what they say is less important to Garafolo than the color of their skin, then it looks like she's the racist.

Try to pick that argument apart. You can't. If we support all people who agree with us regardless of color, but she supported Obama mostly because it was time for a black President, then she's the racist, and we work on facts and logic.

(Northampton County)

It's more logic than feeling.

Garafolo says that we oppose Obama because he's black. Yet she can't deny that we supported Justice Thomas, Michael Steele, Bill Cosby, Condoleeza Rice, and a host of other blacks.

Well (she might say,) we only support them because they agree with us.

Uh, YEAH, ya THINK? If what they believe and what they say is less important to Garafolo than the color of their skin, then it looks like she's the racist.

Try to pick that argument apart. You can't. If we support all people who agree with us regardless of color, but she supported Obama mostly because it was time for a black President, then she's the racist, and we work on facts and logic.
    Idiots like her have no time for reason or facts. All they care about are feelings. It's like debating with someone about any topic, say gun control, they keep pulling out the feel good laws and all that other BS and can keep up quite a long winded discussion until they are rebutted with facts.

Once actual facts come in to play, their arguments start falling apart. They start spitting and stuttering trying to grasp what little actual argument they may have had.

(Lehigh County)

legless blind black lesbian transexual
    Is that even possible in our Space Time Reality?

Quote Originally Posted by Morel42 View Post
    Is that even possible in our Space Time Reality?
    Certainly is. I assume you query about the "lesbian transexual" part, since being black, legless and blind is not hard to achieve.

Gender is not the same as sexuality. One can easily feel like the "wrong" gender while being attracted to that same gender, you really can be a lesbian trapped in a man's body, or a homosexual trapped in a woman's body. You can feel compelled to live your life as a man, but only be attracted to other men, whether you're born as a man or a woman.

Personally, I dig the ladies. Born that way, too, so it saved me a fortune in medical procedures and depilatories.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast