Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default 的f you voted for Barack Obama Your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Aut

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: 的f you voted for Barack Obama Your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting

I feel and for this.

because that's just funny
    because he can't know when to enforce it.

Default Re: 的f you voted for Barack Obama Your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting

a doctors office in florida did something similar
    [account deactivated]

(Delaware County)

It's a protest over the way the election went, and it's his right to do it. That being said, I still think it's just plain dumb. I would be more likely to put up a sign that said something like, "Get your firearms now, before Obama 2.0 makes sure that you can't." I would be even more likely to put up a sign that says, "Karl Rove for Irrelevant in 2012," but not many people would understand that.
    Know your audience. Don't try to sell a Prius at a Monster Truck Rally.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    It's a protest over the way the election went, and it's his right to do it. :
    Truth

I am pretty pissed about how the election went myself, I have hidden my guns, and I plan on buying all of the ammo I can before Nobama tries to take it all

The constitution grants us the right to bear arms, and free speech which this guy is exercising, his business, his choice.

Personally I feel like bitching about the election isnt productive. Whats done is done and we are stuck with Obama for 4 more years. Now its time to exercise our rights in other ways to support conservatives. Lobby our leaders, support the NRA, get involved, get educated, promote positive and responsible gun ownership etc etc etc. next election isnt toooooo far off.

(Bucks County)

Reminds me of when Geno's steaks wouldn't serve to non-english speaking folks.
    Look to the One Who is wearing what should have been your scars...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ddefazio View Post
    Reminds me of when Geno's steaks wouldn't serve to non-english speaking folks.
    this statement isn't true..gino's never refused to serve non-english speaking people. what he did do was require people to place their order in english but even if they didn't he didn't refuse service.

(Carbon County)

How does this work into the fold?

http://www.businessinsider.com/romne...weapons-2012-7

(Philadelphia County)

I agree it's the business owner's right to do whatever (stupid) thing he wants but I'm sure were this a store with a "Get lost if you voted for Romney!" sign there would be a lot of indignation on these boards.

Who I voted for, my religion, what I eat, how many guns I have, what music I listen to, etc., are nobody's damn business but mine.

If anything that guy should be thanking Obama for his customers' next 4 year buying spree.

Naw, never turn money away. I just know the few customers I service, that proudly voted for him. Wil not get rush service, and will pay more .

I repair stuff. I will be getting swamped next year. Nobody will buy new with this leader. Most have allready told me this.
    I talk jibberoush. pay attention.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast