Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default 3 charged in gun trafficking ring including weapons bought from Lehigh Valley store

64930e2a0450b.image.jpgC'mon man Three people are accused of buying several dozen guns, including some from a Lehigh Valley gun shop, to sell to people who can't legally own them.

Kenneth Lyles, 30; his ex-girlfriend, Aja Morris, 27; and Antwoin Lofton, 25, all of Philadelphia, are facing charges in what the Montgomery County district attorney calls a drug trafficking organization.

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/south...0d34c9a48.html

Default Re: 3 charged in gun trafficking ring including weapons bought from Lehigh Valley sto

Community service.
    FJB

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 3 charged in gun trafficking ring including weapons bought from Lehigh Valley sto

Now we all know why this post was made*..
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Because Goya lives in the Lehigh Valley so this is local to him?

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Yes, I can't believe they are actually prosecuting gun crimes. The DA must be racist!

PS - these people should plead "Biden" and ask for pretrial diversion; it worked for Hunter!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Berks County)

I'm shocked that they're not white

It will be interesting to see what they get in the Lehigh Valley but I posted just recently that the woman who ran the one around here got a whopping 11 1/2 months prison time. Not bad considering the robberies, car jackings and murders that were probably perpetrated with those weapons.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Happy Juneteenth!
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Northampton County)

We were in Cabela's a few weeks ago and this woman came in to look at some handguns. This guy kept darting over and whispering things to her and then darting away. The salesman brought the manager out and the manager asks which gun she is interested in. She points and he asks: "In what caliber?" She shrugs and and instinctively looks around, presumably for the guy that was whispering things to her. The manager gives her the speech about the FBI, ATF, straw purchases, etc. and says he just wants to make sure that the gun is for her. She looks really panicked at this point and starts to inch her way away from the counter, so the manager starts walking away. I turned my head for a moment and POOF, this woman vanished like she had just stepped into a teleporter. The manager said they deal with this stuff many times every day. :/

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by John_Wick View Post
    We were in Cabela's a few weeks ago and this woman came in to look at some handguns. This guy kept darting over and whispering things to her and then darting away. The salesman brought the manager out and the manager asks which gun she is interested in. She points and he asks: "In what caliber?" She shrugs and and instinctively looks around, presumably for the guy that was whispering things to her. The manager gives her the speech about the FBI, ATF, straw purchases, etc. and says he just wants to make sure that the gun is for her. She looks really panicked at this point and starts to inch her way away from the counter, so the manager starts walking away. I turned my head for a moment and POOF, this woman vanished like she had just stepped into a teleporter. The manager said they deal with this stuff many times every day. :/
    Damn that's aggravating! Shame he didn't call the cops on her to at least get her name and really put a scare into her.
    Jimmy cracked corn and HE didn't care! Why should I?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Because Goya lives in the Lehigh Valley so this is local to him?
    I agree. But if I made this post, and it was 3 white people, I would be told *It*s racist*, or *Yea, we know white people commit crimes too*.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Yes, I can't believe they are actually prosecuting gun crimes. The DA must be racist!

PS - these people should plead "Biden" and ask for pretrial diversion; it worked for Hunter!
    Lock*em all up I say.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast