Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Anyone seen an G21SF?

Ok, if you don't know I hate Glocks, primarily because of their handgrips. I was reading in G&A Handguns today that the G21 SF has handgrip that is smaller and feels more like a 1911 grip. It also has the ambidextrous mag release that I like. So I wanted to get my hands one one to see what it feels like, if it could work for me. So I'm wondering if anyone knows of any stores near Pittsburgh that have one in stock I can go and fondle?

Default Re: Anyone seen an G21SF?

Not near you, but I checked one out at the Army-Navy store in Whitehall(near Allentown) last week and the grip felt really good. I have never owned a Glock, but am seriously considering the new 21 for my open carry weapon.

My buddy had the old 21 and sold it because he felt that the grip was"HUGE".

The accessory rail also has multiple grooves for mounting things in different positions vs. one groove in the old rail. Good luck in your search.

(Luzerne County)

Iam an avid Glock 21 owner . I say the new version seems ok but has had some problems. Some with the amb. mag release , some with the mags themselves. Anyone with a stand. G21 may not be able to use their old holsters and diffinitetly not their old mags. I would wait awhile before you jump into a new purchase. IMHO. I wish they would come out with a longslide version.
    American by birth, Patriot by choice!

(Butler County)

I have seen one @ gunworld in harrisville (about an hour north of Pittsburgh). I fondled it myself and was not that impressed. It felt only slightly smaller and nothing like a 1911 to me.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by wbell View Post
    I have seen one @ gunworld in harrisville (about an hour north of Pittsburgh). I fondled it myself and was not that impressed. It felt only slightly smaller and nothing like a 1911 to me.
    Agree - she need to get back in the gym, still too fat for my taste. Apologies to the chubby chasers here.