Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default CNN Anchor Refers to Dallas Gunman’s Actions as ‘Courageous and Brave’

I'm probably already late with this, but I did not see anything on the first page on general about it, yes we all know CNN is left leaning, but even still that does not excuse this

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-ancho...ous-and-brave/

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Default Re: CNN Anchor Refers to Dallas Gunman’s Actions as ‘Courageous and Brave’

I know that we generally think of courageous and brave as being associated with good acts but bad people can be brave as well.

COURAGE
    : mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: CNN Anchor Refers to Dallas Gunman’s Actions as ‘Courageous and Brave’

She says it, then pauses, like maybe her brain is starting to catch up with her lips, and adds "if not crazy"

She should be given a vacation for that brain fart

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by sgreen10 View Post
    I'm probably already late with this, but I did not see anything on the first page on general about it, yes we all know CNN is left leaning, but even still that does not excuse this

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-ancho...ous-and-brave/
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Bearded One View Post
    I know that we generally think of courageous and brave as being associated with good acts but bad people can be brave as well.

COURAGE
    : mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty

Completely agree, simply because most don't know the meaning of a word, and choose to assume it's always for something good.

oh im not saying i dont understand what the words mean, but to really use those when there are plenty of other synonyms that she could have used that wouldnt have made her look like such an ass

such as bold and audacious (two that come to mind)
    Last edited by sgreen10; June 15th, 2015 at 02:34 AM.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by sgreen10 View Post
    oh im not saying i dont understand what the words mean, but to really use those when there are plenty of other synonyms that she could have used that wouldnt have made her look like such an ass

such as bold and audacious (two that come to mind)

What a pair of balls on this guy, would have sufficed for me

(Allegheny County)

Meh, if the navy can name a ship after Gabby Gifford, she can call a criminal brave... This is our Amurika of the 21st Century. Get used to it.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.