Looking for genuine USGI carbine parts to complete a number of restoration projects. Must be in good condition with original finish. I am willing to trade other USGI carbine or Garand parts for ones with the codes I need. I have many coded and uncoded parts from all manufacturers. I am not selling any carbine or Garand parts at this time, please don't ask.

I also have the following items (some of the parts are nearly impossible to find anywhere) I can trade for Carbine parts.

bayonets from every country and era you could imagine, military gear, obsolete ammo and small parts for rifles, pistols, shotguns, Including Colt, S&W, Winchester Ruger, Remington, Savage, H&R Ithaca, Mossberg, Iver Johnson and others. Military parts for, 1911a1, M1 Carbines, Garands, M-14, 1903a3, Mauser, Luger, K-98, Carcano.

I have extractors, ejectors, springs, screws, pins, sights, Military stocks, Bolts, handguards, and all of the stuff that gets broken or lost

I want all kinds of parts from any of the manufacturers for future projects, but I am very hot right now for:

Rockola Mag Catch Type 2a AR, BR, FR
Rockola Barrel Band Swivel Type 1A (wide slot) MR or UR,

S’G’
Stock Oval Highwood S’G’ and Ord Wheel recess RSG or IR-IP
Recoil Plate Type 3 Marked W- S’G’
1 Butt Plate PM S’G’
Rear Flip Sight
Barrel swivel Wide slot U-S’G’ or KV-S’G’ or unmarked
Safety Type 2 Marked IP-A, IP-W
Bolt Type 2 Flat IP, S’G’, S’G’-

Standard Products
Handguard Type 2 2 rivet S-HB, SJ
Hammer Type 1 SW, Type 2 HI, KR, SW

Winchester Unmarked 1a Swivel

Inland High wood Stock, Low wood Stock

Oiler IQ, ISG, IN, IR

Let me know what you have in Carbine parts, and I need good photos, if you are not local to the Harrisburg area.