Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default LTCF Holder involved in "road rage" shooting

http://lancasteronline.com/news/loca...8634354a5.html

Investigators said two men in separate cars were driving on Newport Road before pulling off into the parking lot of Family Cupboard Restaurant & Buffet, at 12 W. Newport Road.

A 29-year-old man was shot there in the jaw, according to Lancaster County District Attorney Craig Stedman.

The man who was shot was taken to Lancaster General Hospital. En route to the hospital, the ambulance collided with an SUV in Lancaster city.

The victim underwent surgery and was in stable condition Wednesday afternoon, officials said. He hasn't been able to speak with police.
    It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. It's quite possible that the 74yr old shooter did indeed fear for his life after being confronted by the younger male.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Default Re: LTCF Holder involved in "road rage" shooting

Reading the comments below the article was quite exhausting half the people in this world are idiots the other half live with their heads up their ass's with comments like "too close to home" and " Its such a quiet town". Some are acting like there was a mass shooting spree and that the Bloods and cripts just moved into town and set up shop.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. It's quite possible that the 74yr old shooter did indeed fear for his life after being confronted by the younger male.
    I'd like to know if the victim followed the shooter into the diner parking lot or vice versa. That would help me make a better opinion of the situation. Too many "what if's" as it sits now.

I, too, want to know more about the details.

The article states that the alleged shooter is cooperating with LE; that may indicate what direction this might go.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post

… and " Its such a quiet town". …
    Aren't some of the better meth labs found in quiet towns?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post

Not the way it works anymore. Facts! We don't need no stinking facts.

Internet experts comment on the story to fit their agenda and the rest believe it because they read it online. By the time it plays out (as it should) people get pissed because the results don't match what they created.

Seems like just because there were kids in the car it makes the 74 year old guilty. There are stupid 29 year olds with kids. Will there be riots???

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ckellyme3 View Post
    I'd like to know if the victim followed the shooter into the diner parking lot or vice versa. That would help me make a better opinion of the situation. Too many "what if's" as it sits now.
    Given that the shooter is 74, I'd put money he pulled into the restaurant and the other driver filled followed. That place attracts old people like shit attracts flies.

From the comments to the article, it's pretty clear that Lefties emulate 2/3rds of the monkeys in the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" meme. They close their eyes and ears to the facts, and just spew their pre-conceived myths.

The truth is, we have no idea who is at fault in this situation. We don't know the prior history of the actors, we don't know what happened on the road before this, we don't know who left the road and went to the diner and who followed, we don't know what threats (if any) were made, or by whom.

Other than that, the situation is obvious. Someone got shot, and someone else shot him.

The Lefties know it all, of course. Gun owners are evil, only one of them had a gun, the other guy had children in the car, and any use of force other than by the government is "vigilantism". It's not your job to protect anyone, not even yourself, according to these rocket scientists. Clearly, the 74 year old Senior Citizen was just prowling around looking for a fight, preferably with someone 45 years younger and fitter, probably to impress his stripper girlfriend....all the 74 year olds I know are looking to exchange punches with healthy younger men.*

*OK, the reality is that most 74 year olds are taking calcium supplements because they have brittle bones. Plus, he was probably going to the restaurant because his bladder required it. There's a reason why you never see "septuagenarian MMA" on pay-Per-View.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    From the comments to the article, it's pretty clear that Lefties emulate 2/3rds of the monkeys in the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" meme. They close their eyes and ears to the facts, and just spew their pre-conceived myths.
    Leftists emulate all three of the monkeys if you change it from "speak no evil" to "evil"

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by ckellyme3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by American1776 View Post
    I, too, want to know more about the details.

The article states that the alleged shooter is cooperating with LE; that may indicate what direction this might go.
    Lets see, 74 year old just poking along and 29 year old late for work, I would say the 29 year old was having a bad day when you throw in the ambulance wreck.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast