Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northumberland County)

Default Little Sportsmans shop

I went there today,it was a nice place plenty of ammo and pretty decent firearm inventory, i was looking at some of the selection he had some hard to find pistols and rifles.

Soon as i walked in i was greeted and the young guy who worked there was very helpful even showed some pistols to my lady, no one has ever done that out of all the gun shops i been to!

Little Sportsmans shop is located 1153 Susquehanna Trail Northumberland, PA www.littlesportsmanshop.com i suggest that place of business greatly!

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Little Sportsmans shop

Quote Originally Posted by TXDMERC73 View Post
    I went there today,it was a nice place plenty of ammo and pretty decent firearm inventory, i was looking at some of the selection he had some hard to find pistols and rifles.

Soon as i walked in i was greeted and the young guy who worked there was very helpful even showed some pistols to my lady, no one has ever done that out of all the gun shops i been to!

Little Sportsmans shop is located 1153 Susquehanna Trail Northumberland, PA www.littlesportsmanshop.com i suggest that place of business greatly!
    Do they still have a "no carry" policy in place?
    The one time I went there they had a sign posted by the door saying that they didn't want people carrying loaded firearms in the shop. I was OC at the time and decided to just continue on my way. Others have told me this includes legally carried firearms so I have stayed away.