Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default The Feminization of America

Not sure if this was already posted but it is an interesting take on our society that I am sure many, including myself still hold.

THE FEMINIZATION OF AMERICA
    If you wonder why we are being overrun with illegal immigrants, why America is hated by Muslim fundamentalists, why we are losing wars with much smaller and weaker adversaries, look no further. It's all because of the feminization of the men of America that has been promoted by the NWO for decades now. The gender the politicians, Hollywood, and the media use as the ideal person has changed from someone who is a strong moral male to a weak and submissive female personality. They portray strong men as ignorant brutish bullies, while the 'educated' and 'enlightened' male is shown as someone who is sensitive and nurturing, even openly homosexual.

This is part of their agenda in the takeover of America. A 'mature' adult nowadays is seen as someone who is comfortable talking about their inner conflicts, someone who values personal relationships above goals and morality, someone who isn't afraid to cry. In other words: a mature adult is seen as a woman. This feminization process manifests itself in myriad ways. Consider child discipline. Seventy years ago, doctors agreed that the best way to discipline your child was to punish the little criminal. ("Spare the rod, spoil the child.") Today, spanking is considered child abuse. You're supposed to talk with your kid. Spanking sends all the wrong messages, we are told, and these attitudes have brought about stupendously horrible consequences. The soaring drug use, crime , and welfare dependency are the result.

This process of femininization manifests itself, though somewhat differently, when you turn on the TV or watch a movie. Throughout the mid-twentieth century, leading men were, as a rule, infallible: think of John Wayne or Ward Cleaver. But no longer. In family comedy, the father figure has metamorphosed from the all-knowing, all-wise Ward Cleaver of Leave it to Beaver to the consistent stupidity of Homer Simpson. Commercially successful movies now often feature women who are physically aggressive, who dominate or at least upstage the men. In today's cinema, most of the leading women are strong, and most of the leading men are pretty boys.

A transformation of comparable magnitude seems to be under way in the political arena. The feminine way of seeing the world and its problems has becoming the mainstream way. Keeping women voters happy seems to be a high priority for politicians these days, and for good reason, America is now a thoroughly feminized country. In 1992, Bill Clinton won the presidency. Clinton was a communist leaning weak female centered man, and an acknowledged draft evader. George W. Bush has caved in on virtually anything a true conservative cares about to appease the left, and was alleged to have used family influence to obtain a position in the Texas National Guard, in order to avoid service in Vietnam. Being a feminine man and a draft dodger isn't as bad as it used to be in this new America. To find a masculine president, one has to go back to Ronald Reagan. There was a time that, no matter how flawed the individual was, the vast majority of U.S. presidents, Republican and Democrat, exuded masculinity and manliness. Those days are over. There have been fundamental changes in American culture over the past fifty years, changes that indicate a shift from a male-dominated culture to a feminine and androgynous society. The question is, what's causing this shift?

God's prophet warned that one of the marks of a nation under divine judgment is when "women rule over them." (Isa. 3:12) Today, women must be appeased and catered to. They are the heads of businesses, the heads of churches, and the heads of their homes. In politics, the women's vote is usually the one that turns the election. Women serve on military ships and in military operations. They dictate their children's upbringing (which explains why most of them grow up undisciplined and spoiled, by the way) and have the final word on virtually all family decisions. Such a phenomenon is the sign of a nation in trouble. Men have abandoned their responsibilities of leadership, and our nation is going down the tubes because of it. In the black community, the vast majority of children are being raised without a father. The white community is not far behind. Furthermore, in those homes where fathers do exist, they are largely detached and provide no real influence. Mom is in charge, and everybody in the household knows it. It was not always this way, however.

There was a time in this nation when rugged men taught their sons the qualities of manhood. Boys grew up learning how to box, how to wrestle, how to play football, etc. Today, America's boys only know how to play girls' games. They have never had their noses bloodied or their butts bruised. "Soccer Moms" have replaced disciplinarian dads. Then again, there was a time when a man's primary interest was not in guzzling a pack of Budweiser and sitting all evening in front of the "boob tube" while ignoring virtually everyone in the house. There was a time when men took their families to church and taught their children the fundamental values of honesty and integrity. Believe it or not, there was a time in America when men took pride in being the spiritual heads of their homes. They actually knew how to balance a checkbook and how to read the Good Book. They were the kind of men that women loved and children respected.

However, the feminization of America is so complete, so thorough, that I am not certain if old-fashioned, masculine men are even desirable anymore. You would not know it by looking at our politicians, or our preachers, that is for sure. George W. Bush, and everyone else, will continue to appease the feminized majority that comprises this new America. And there is quite a good chance that the next president will be a woman. Add to that a communist, and rumoured lesbian, namely Hillary Clinton. And then the feminization, and destruction of America will become nearly complete.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: The Feminization of America

OH NOES!

THEY IZ RULEZ OUR WURLDZ!

(insert picture of cute cat with tin-foil hat for full effect)
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

I don't know.....I think I may sort of agree with some of it or at least the general premise, minus the tin foil stiff.

(Berks County)

I started to read this and then I realized that I have a life....
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    I don't know.....I think I may sort of agree with some of it or at least the general premise, minus the tin foil stiff.
    First time I have been accused of a tinfoil hat... I guess I was just focusing on the general premise like the above poster....I think society is definitely sissified....

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    I started to read this and then I realized that I have a life....
    Who you kidding - get back to reading Nancy

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    Who you kidding - get back to reading Nancy
    Look Charlotte, just because YOUR better half speaks to you that way doesn't mean that real men will allow it! ROFL.....

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by widearea View Post
    First time I have been accused of a tinfoil hat... I guess I was just focusing on the general premise like the above poster....I think society is definitely sissified....
    Stop talking like that or I will hit you over the head with my man bag.

Tell me we are not in trouble as a society when we coin words like this:
    metrosexual
    n. A heterosexual man whose lifestyle, spending habits and concern for personal appearance are likened to those considered typical of a fashionable, urban, homosexual man.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by reels18 View Post
    Stop talking like that or I will hit you over the head with my man bag.

Tell me we are not in trouble as a society when we coin words like this:
    metrosexual
    n. A heterosexual man whose lifestyle, spending habits and concern for personal appearance are likened to those considered typical of a fashionable, urban, homosexual man.
    Don't know any, don't want to know any and I don't care.

Two(2) words.

cerebral applesauce

IN DOG WE TRUST
    OBEY THE YELLOW LAB

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast