Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Various cool toys, BB/pellet guns, paintball, props

These are all in Quakertown, I'd prefer FTF deals so you can look it over before buying. I can't be sure of the difference between 90% and 70%, so come look for yourself.

Tagline TS-1 - full-auto, select-fire paintball rifle, looks sort of like an HK-53 - bought used, never tested, sold as-is. Includes case and instructional video (I never viewed it, I'm an American and I don't read the manual.) Feel free to come look it over, bring your own CO2 and paintballs if you want to try it out, I'll provide a 30-gallon barrel. I have no idea if it works. http://www.pcri.net/gun4.html Retail was over $500, they sell used for $350 or so. Selling as-is, - FTF for $100.

M-2/M-122 Tripod leg- not demilled, from a .30 cal tripod, I believe it's a left leg. - $60

Inert drill or parade rifle, - $30

4 assorted spring BB rifles, 3 lever-action "Winchester" types, 1 Sears spring gun, some work, some don't, - $100 for all 4

Factory Ruger synthetic stock for a Model 77 something-or-other, I bought it for my 77/22, it doesn't fit a 77/22. Bring your gun and see if it fits. - $50

Ram-Line folder (pre-ban type, not the fixed fake folder) fits both Ruger Mini-14 and Mini-30, manufacturer model FSM 1411 - $50

H&K 21 "rubber duck", similar to the M-16 rubber duck used by the US military, except it's the belt-fed .223 Heckler & Koch model 21 machinegun. Pretty rare. - $200

Johnny Seven One Man Army- classic toy rifle, the Cadillac of toy guns in the 1960's, and the basis for the futuristic rifles seen in the movies "Starship Troopers" and "Aliens". Missing parts, basically you get two frames/shells, some internals, one detachable pistol grip/handgun, one detachable buttstock. None of the accessory rockets, grenades, missiles, or other expendables, which show up from time to time on the auction sites. Missing the bipods, too. These sell for $300 each when complete and working, you get both of these for $75.

Tasco 1st Gen Night Vision Scope/monocular. Passively amplifies light many times, plus has an optional IR light source which is invisible except to image intensifiers, which allows you to see in a completely dark basement. Come take a look after dark some night (make an appointment, we don't want to shoot anyone), it's pretty cool using ambient starlight or moonlight to look around the yard. - $200.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.