Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Patriot Work Wear...A.S.S...MASH A&N

I have not posted in this area in a while. Sooo....

I was in Patriot Workwear in Wind Gap. They have a good selection of 511 stuff & I bought a 511 operator 1 3/4" belt in tan. It was 25.00 $$. It's decent but I'm still going to get the Galco 1 3/4" instructor belt in black. The Galco is a little stiffer but more expensive at 39.00$$.

I want a thicker,stiffer belt to support the weight of the 4" Ruger Redhawk & 4" Ruger Security six I bought from RFlynn at American Sport Shooting.
    I also picked up a Galco FLETCH holster for the S6. The FLETCH,although not cheap at 69.00$$, is an excellent holster & IMO well worth the money. I'm impressed how easy it is to carry a gun of this size & weight. I'm thinking of upgrading to the FLETCH from my Galco Cop Series for my sp101 & Glock 32. BTW...69$$ is probably the best price you'll see on these.

Hey Rich Flynn....if you're reading this...that Security Six shoots great. It's both accurate & controllable. Me & Strike had it out at the East Bangor range.

One more....
    I always advise people to carry with a good holster & belt. I feel it can really make a difference. Heavy leather gun belts are not cheap but I found one that is priced reasonably. It's called a Cobra Toughskin. It's about 1 1/2" wide & stiff,I mean the belt,with a blacked out buckle. And for around 32.00$$ including sales tax. I feel it's a decent belt for the budget minded.

I found these in NYC at a place called MASH Army & Navy at 721 8th Ave.
    721 8th Ave is between 45th & 46th streets,which is an easy walk from the Port Authority bus terminal or from Times Square. I know some people from the east part of PA sometimes get to NYC from time to time. The phone # is 212 765-1500 & the owner says he can do mail order & won't screw people on shipping. Shipped out of state it should cost about 36.00$$ (no sales tax) with shipping. If you find yourself in NYC...check this place out.
    Last edited by reverserboy; May 13th, 2009 at 06:52 PM.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Patriot Work Wear...A.S.S...MASH A&N

Quote Originally Posted by reverserboy View Post
    I want a thicker,stiffer belt to support the weight of the 4" Ruger Redhawk & 4" Ruger Security six I bought from RFlynn at American Sport Shooting. .
    http://www.thebeltman.net

Galco is walmart fodder in comparison.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Northampton County)

Galco is walmart fodder in comparison.
    Beltman's products seem very good but I wouldn't put Galco at Walmart level.
    RFlynn sells Galco belts at reasonable prices....so as long as I can buy them under full retail,I don't see them as bad for the money,although they may not be as high end as Beltman.

And....I've gotten to like the nylon instructor type belts for their comfort & continuous adjustability.....no holes. My gut size is usually between holes.
    Last edited by reverserboy; May 13th, 2009 at 06:53 PM.

(Luzerne County)

"In comparison" Wasn't meant literally, sorry

Yes, Glaco belts are quite nice. Beltman is just so good, they knocked Galco down the scale in comparison. JMHO

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Monroe County)

i must say,,ive always had awesome experiences shopping at patriot workwear..nick and mark are two of the most pleasant people ive ever met..i recommend everyone to shop there when i know they have what you're looking for.,and if they dont..alot of times they can order it at great prices!

(Northampton County)

i must say,,ive always had awesome experiences shopping at patriot workwear..nick and mark are two of the most pleasant people ive ever met..i recommend everyone to shop there when i know they have what you're looking for.,and if they dont..alot of times they can order it at great prices!
    YES. They're nice people to deal with & they carry lots of 511 stuff.