Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Help HELP !! with graphic project for 21st rally

Help HELP with graphic project for april 21 rally

This is something that just came up, driven by Rendell and the media frenzy over trying to ban so called assault rifles in PA. IF you think this threat is not real you just are not paying attention to what’s going on in our capital right now.
    I don’t have the extra time or graphic skills to get this done before the April 21 rally.

Can some of you help me out?

Here are the requirements

I need them in color and on 8 ½ x 11 paper

Also need a listing of all the states that allow semi-auto rifles for hunting purposes there about 40 of them that they are legal in.

Also can really can use photos of people that harvested deer or other big game showing semi-auto rifles in photo (no blood and guts) preferably with ar-15, ak-47 and sks rifles to put an end to the lie these that they are not used for hunting purposes.

Show a photo of ammunition for each firearm as well in 22 lr .223 7.62x39 (ak-sks ammo) and a 308 and 12 gauge in that order. All in same photo to show the relative size of these different rounds (a nice close up) maybe showing a quarter in photo to help illustrate relative size of something they can relate to. What would really be extra nice if the finish 8 ½” x 11 photo will show them in actual size to what they really are in real life for illustrating the point.

On each firearm comparison photo show the same model of firearm in both examples above the firearm - the normal version- have text saying “LEGAL” in large letters above it.

In the middle area between the two firearms have text stating the manufacture, model of firearm and caliber.
    Below (bottom of page) the under other photo of firearm have large text saying “assault weapon” the trick is to have photos identical photo of both types of firearm to illustrate its only cosmetic features that distingue the firearms also if at all possible please have them both pointing same direction showing the action side

Here are the firearm I would like to use for comparisons, use close up photos.

Show photos of Ruger 10-22 one with normal stock at top of page and one with thumb hole version at bottom of page (preferably stainless steel versions) IF it has a thread barrel with a muzzle break so much the better

Plus on same page show a Ruger 10 round magazine and a 30 round one in same photo with text stating “legal” and “assault weapon” by them

Next page do the exact same thing here with “legal” and “Assault weapon” text…..
    Show the same exact model of 12 gauge shot gun one with normal stock and one with protruding pistol grip, if you want to show it with a extend tube magazine and all tricked out its ok.

Next page do the exact same thing here with text. you could put these 4 on the same page (ak and sks) if you want
    Show a photo of normal SKS and one with a folding stock.

Show a photo of a Mac 90 post ban and an a tricked out ak-47 fixed or folding stock or both

Show a bolt action deer hunting rifle same model one without a muzzle break and one with a break. Could also show a Browning semi-auto BAR hunting rifle no muzzle break and with a brake. Same deal with text legal / assault weapon.

Do the same thing with a AR-15 post ban. and pre ban bayonet lug, flash suppressor the works.

Hopeful you get the idea of what I need.

Most All of these photo are available on most gun manufactures web site it only a matter of going on line, finding them and inserting them in a word document and adding text required. It just takes time, something that I don’t have at this point with all of the rally prep that still needs to be done and printed.

The hunting photos will take some time to research them as will finding a listing of all the states that allow semi-auto rifles for hunting.

Here is the bad news I need it on Friday April 17 before 5 pm

Can anyone help out to do me and all the rest of the gun owners in PA this great service it would be greatly appreciated. This project will help greatly to reduce the chances of an assault weapon ban in PA getting passed into law.

FYI we are going to use these photos to educate the Reps on its only the cosmetic difference in firearms that make them be classified as so called “assault weapons” and be illegal. It’s very important to make this distinction especially with the normally thought of hunting type of firearms…Like the 2nd amendment is only about hunting arms BS tactic that the antis are trying to use now ..

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this important project.

Default Re: Help HELP !! with graphic project for 21st rally

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
    Help HELP with graphic project for april 21 rally

This is something that just came up, driven by Rendell and the media frenzy over trying to ban so called assault rifles in PA. IF you think this threat is not real you just are not paying attention to what’s going on in our capital right now.
    I don’t have the extra time or graphic skills to get this done before the April 21 rally.

Can some of you help me out?

Here are the requirements

I need them in color and on 8 ½ x 11 paper

Also need a listing of all the states that allow semi-auto rifles for hunting purposes there about 40 of them that they are legal in.

Also can really can use photos of people that harvested deer or other big game showing semi-auto rifles in photo (no blood and guts) preferably with ar-15, ak-47 and sks rifles to put an end to the lie these that they are not used for hunting purposes.

Show a photo of ammunition for each firearm as well in 22 lr .223 7.62x39 (ak-sks ammo) and a 308 and 12 gauge in that order. All in same photo to show the relative size of these different rounds (a nice close up) maybe showing a quarter in photo to help illustrate relative size of something they can relate to. What would really be extra nice if the finish 8 ½” x 11 photo will show them in actual size to what they really are in real life for illustrating the point.

On each firearm comparison photo show the same model of firearm in both examples above the firearm - the normal version- have text saying “LEGAL” in large letters above it.

In the middle area between the two firearms have text stating the manufacture, model of firearm and caliber.
    Below (bottom of page) the under other photo of firearm have large text saying “assault weapon” the trick is to have photos identical photo of both types of firearm to illustrate its only cosmetic features that distingue the firearms also if at all possible please have them both pointing same direction showing the action side

Here are the firearm I would like to use for comparisons, use close up photos.

Show photos of Ruger 10-22 one with normal stock at top of page and one with thumb hole version at bottom of page (preferably stainless steel versions) IF it has a thread barrel with a muzzle break so much the better

Plus on same page show a Ruger 10 round magazine and a 30 round one in same photo with text stating “legal” and “assault weapon” by them

Next page do the exact same thing here with “legal” and “Assault weapon” text…..
    Show the same exact model of 12 gauge shot gun one with normal stock and one with protruding pistol grip, if you want to show it with a extend tube magazine and all tricked out its ok.

Next page do the exact same thing here with text. you could put these 4 on the same page (ak and sks) if you want
    Show a photo of normal SKS and one with a folding stock.

Show a photo of a Mac 90 post ban and an a tricked out ak-47 fixed or folding stock or both

Show a bolt action deer hunting rifle same model one without a muzzle break and one with a break. Could also show a Browning semi-auto BAR hunting rifle no muzzle break and with a brake. Same deal with text legal / assault weapon.

Do the same thing with a AR-15 post ban. and pre ban bayonet lug, flash suppressor the works.

Hopeful you get the idea of what I need.

Most All of these photo are available on most gun manufactures web site it only a matter of going on line, finding them and inserting them in a word document and adding text required. It just takes time, something that I don’t have at this point with all of the rally prep that still needs to be done and printed.

The hunting photos will take some time to research them as will finding a listing of all the states that allow semi-auto rifles for hunting.

Here is the bad news I need it on Friday April 17 before 5 pm

Can anyone help out to do me and all the rest of the gun owners in PA this great service it would be greatly appreciated. This project will help greatly to reduce the chances of an assault weapon ban in PA getting passed into law.

FYI we are going to use these photos to educate the Reps on its only the cosmetic difference in firearms that make them be classified as so called “assault weapons” and be illegal. It’s very important to make this distinction especially with the normally thought of hunting type of firearms…Like the 2nd amendment is only about hunting arms BS tactic that the antis are trying to use now ..

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this important project.
    Sounds to me like a Job for Emptymag...
    Just saying.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Help HELP !! with graphic project for 21st rally

working on it, kinda hard to get to some of my guns since they are in the bedroom and my wife is sleeping. will hope to send you waht i have by 16:00 hours tomorrow
    Μολὼν λαβέ